Practice?

*one month later the girls break is over and will start working at woohp again after a while since the incident happened*

*with jessica*

Jessica: *shes home alone and is practicing on how to turn invisible and walk through walls*
Okay just concentrate *takes a deep breath and turns into her ghost form*
Okay I did it! Huh? What am I wearing? *the cloths looks like black workout leggings, and a nice black shirt with some nice looking vans shoes.*
I can't believe I have green eyes! And I look really pale.... and have Pitch black hair that is very long! My hair is all the way to my hips!... wait where my glasses!? I never took them off! But I could see perfectly fine...... strange it's like my glasses are invisible. Well whatever I need to practice on my ghost powers. That's sounds weird to say....* as she walks she tried to go through the wall but failed miserably by crashing Into it*
Ow..... that hurt my nose. *rubs her nose* Okay I think I could turn invisible but why is it so hard to walk through walls?
*melody FaceTime Jessica*
Doh!!!! Change back! Change back!!! *she changes back* huh that wasn't a so hard....*she jumps on her bed and grabs her phone*...hello?

Melody: hey girl!
Jessica: hey.
Melody: hey can't you believe that our break is over?
Jessica: yeah it went by fast.
Melody: I'm a bit paranoid honestly. Now that our break is over I'm just expecting the floors to open or something to just take me away and bring me to woohp.
Jessica: it usually comes when we least expect it.
Melody: that's true.
Jessica; so is there something you want to tell me since you called me?
Melody: oh no I'm just bored. I tried calling Clarissa, but she's getting her nails done at the mall.
Jessica: oh 😂
Melody: heh yeah.
Jessica: well I hope she's enjoying it cause it's July which means that summer is almost over and school is gonna start soon.
Melody: oh which reminds me we are gonna be high schoolers!!! I'm so excited!
Jessica: yeah I guess. Maybe I won't see Lin at the hallways. Oh um by the way I saw her not to long ago when I was in a mood. And it did not go well.
Melody: what happened?
Jessica: I actually defended myself and yelled at her.
Melody: finally!!!!! You did it!
Jessica: yeah she's not too happy about that.
Melody: well you can do it. I mean you just did it once so you can do it again.
Jessica: I hope. Well I got to go.
Melody: alright. Bye.
------------------
•11:44 pm Jerry woohp a the girls•
Girls: oof!

Melody: I knew I was gonna be Woohped today!

Jerry: hello girls it's nice to see you three again.

Clarissa: *sigh* yeah yeah what do you want Jerry I was sleeping!!!! 😤

Jessica: 😴😴

Melody: jessica? How did she sleep through that? Hello! Jessica! * shaking jessica*

Jessica: *groans* five more minutes.....

Clarissa: ugh! *she gets up and pushes jessica off the couch*

Jessica: *Thud* .... ow. Rude!

Clarissa: she's awake!

Jerry: ookayyy. As I was saying. There was a break in at a lab in Africa. The thief was trying to steal a formula that can make you invisible.

Clarissa: cool!

Jessica: 😳

Melody: and you want us to find clues.

Jerry: yes. The place Is closed so you can Go sneak inside and find some clues.
Now time for the gadgets.
-------------------------------
•3:36 AM in a lab at Africa•