2 days later

*Wednesday*

Jessica: AHHHH!!!!

Tom: okay that's enough.

* kris took the taser away from jessica*

Jessica: is that why you got me wet!?

Tom: yes. Water and electricity... they don't work well together 😏😏

Jessica:*breathing heavily* it burns... 😣

Tom: good! Now Larry! Kris! Come with me. We need to have a meeting.

*as they leave jessica see her jacket on the floor*

Jessica:*gasps* "my laser lipstick is in my jackets pocket" *she stretched out her leg to reach her lipstick* "gotcha!" "Okay since I'm being hanged on the ceiling with my hands..so I guess I can lift my leg up to my hand to grab the lipstick...*sigh* this is gonna be a challenged... okay..1.......2.....3!"
* she lifts her leg as high as she can to her hands. And she was able to grab the lipstick* "yes!!! Okay now how to turn it on....." *she turns it on and the laser broke the chains apart and she fell on the floor* oof... *she gets up and quietly runs out the door*

Kris: did you hear that?

Larry: hear what?

Kris: you didn't hear that noise?

Larry: well why don't you go check it out.

Kris: good idea *he gets up and goes out* oh no!!!

Larry: what now?

Kris: *runs back Into the room* the ghost kid is gone!

Larry: what!?

Tom: who's gone?

*Larry and kris stiffen when they heard Toms voice *

Kris: uh no one boss. 😅

Tom: you very bad at lying kris. Now tell me. Who's gone? 😠

Kris: the ghost kid..

Tom: what! Why are you still here!? Go after her!

Larry: on it boss!
*Larry and kris grab their weapons and ran out the door*
----------
*with jessica running away in the woods*

Jessica: so I'm in the middle of nowhere...*shivers* the woods give me bad memories.... i wish I brought my jacket .... oh! Maybe I got my powers back! Maybe I should try to turn into a ghost. *tries again* nope.. still nothing.. ugh!! *continues running*

*as she runs she trips over a branch and rolled down the hill.*

Jessica: ah! Ow! Oof! Ugh! *lands on her stomach* *groans*
*she gets up in pain* "I can still feel the pain from the electricity..." *she looks up and she sees her school* "huh..? I was by the school this whole time... who knew...."

?: I think she went this way!

Jessica:*gasps**she gets up and runs to the school and goes inside and the teacher look at her as she runs up to them*

Teacher: Jessica where have you been? And why are you so muddy? *she grabs jessica but let's go* whoa darling what happened to you? Your freezing.

Jessica: call 911!! And hurry!! *she runs off*

Teacher: uh Jessica! ......okay, then.

Jessica: *runs to the cafeteria and runs to the security* call melody Clarissa Brittany and Nim out of class! I need them!

Security: why?

Jessica: people with guns are coming!

Security: what?! G-