Suspended?

*the next day*

*the girls are at school*

Jessica: what ever happened to Lin? Did you show the video to the dean yesterday Brittany?

Brittany: yes...and she got suspended.

Melody: for how long?

Brittany: a week

Clarissa: they should make it a month.

Melody: two months

Jessica: more likely she should get expelled.

Melody: oh she wins.

Brittany: 😂
---------------------------
*9:00 pm at Jessica's house*

*ghost sense went off*

Jessica: *yawns* what?! This late?
*she groggily gets off the bed, goes outside and looks around and sees nothing so she turns into her ghost form and flies up and sees a ghost she has never seen before* huh who's that.

Ghost: *sees jessica* hey you!

Jessie: uh yes...

Ghost: I am the wishing ghost, Desiree. I have been sent to take you to our ghost king!!!  *she shoots plasma at Jessie and starts chasing her*

Jessie: oh okay! *she flies away and calls melody and Clarissa*

Girls: what is it jessica it's the middle of the night!

Jessie: I'm being attack by a ghost!

Melody: *sits up from her bed, and slowly grabs her sweater that was hanging by her bed* oh! You need help?

Jessica: does any of the Ghost hunters have anything that can catch ghosts that I can use?

Clarissa: *yawns**talking on the phone laying down trying not to fall asleep* oh yes there is. I remember hearing Tom about a Thermist thing. It's a cylinder container that can contain ghosts.

Jessica: oh okay do you mind getting it for me? *she was shot and she hit her back on the brick wall* ah! *call ended*

Clarissa: *Quickly sits up*jessica? Jessica?!

Melody: *running out of the house* it's no use Clarissa the line has been cut off! We have to go to woohp and get the container.

Clarissa: okay I'll meet you there-wait where?

Melody: let's meet at Jessica's house.

Clarissa: alright!

*melody went to woohp and got the container and went to Jessica's house*

Melody: hey! Clarissa!

Clarissa: hey have you seen jessica?

Melody: no i thought you knew

Clarissa: oh

*they heard a crash noise*

Clarissa: what was that?!

Melody: I don't know let's go and find out!

*they ran and saw A building collapsed*

Melody: good Thing that house has been empty for 10 years.

Clarissa: yeah we need to stop this ghost- where's jessica? The ghost is here but I don't see her.

*they hear rumbling noise and see jessica come out from a pile of bricks*

Melody: Clarissa use the container to catch the ghost. I'll go help jessica!

Clarissa: *panics* what! Me? Uhhh how? I don't know how to use it!

Melody: figure it out! *runs off leaving clarissa behind*

Clarissa: uhh....*tries to catch the ghost but the machine didn't turn on*
Where's the on button!!? *she started pushing random buttons. And while she was doing that the ghost came up to Clarissa and threw her to the wall and grabbed the container*

Desiree: ahah you failed! I'll be back!!! *throws the container and breaks it*

Clarissa: *as she hits the wall she blacks out*

Melody: Clarissa!

Jessie: go help her. 🤕

Melody: but your head. It's bleeding.

Jessie: I'm fine! Go!

*melody helps Clarissa and takes her to woohp and calls jerry*