Missions complete!

*with kings*

Kings: I've got to hand it to you girls. You've got the moves, you've got the skills And you've gotten farther than any other contestant on fight. But most importantly the audience loves you.

Melody: excuse us not appreciate your compliments. 😒 *she says sarcastically*

Kings: oh that's okay! You can show your appreciation by working as warriors on my island. And once I put you three in shape I think you girls would be fine gladiators.

Jessica: b-but we don't want t-to b-become gladiators.

Clarissa: yeah! You can't just force us!

Kings: oh I'm not but my electronic collars will!!

Girls: huh?!

Kings: I can control my gladiators mood with a control. *on screen it shows the satélite shoot a laser at the gladiators collars, changing their mood* I can make them very dangerous as I want them to be.

Melody: *angry* and you do it from the comfort and the safety of your studio. And you never get to get your hands dirty.

Kings: that's the idea! *points to his gladiators* put them the collars. I need to check our ratings.

* as he walks away, the gladiators each grab the girls and one of them grabs melody and put on the collar*

* one of the gladiators let go of Clarissa and attacks the other gladiators and takes off his mask*

Clarissa: Lewis!

*lewis takes off the collars from the other gladiators*

Lewis: I don't know how to repay you. You saved my life when you fished me out of the water and took my collar off.

Clarissa: that was you!? You don't have to repay me *blushing* but I do like movies roses and chocolate.. heh ☺️

* melody suddenly jumps on Lewis and he pushes her off*

Jessica: that wasn't very nice melody. He saved our life.

Lewis: it's her collar it's been activated!

Melody: you'll never win that medal we gladiators will never allow it!! *runs off*

Clarissa: we have to save melody!

Jessica: but how? She's being controlled by the collar! she had that crazy look in her eyes..

Lewis; if we can't take off the collar we have to take off the signal. We need to find the origin.

Jessica: w-wait a minute. The signal must be coming from the satélite.

Lewis: I've seen the satélite too. It's worth a shot.
------------------------------
* on the screen the three start running trying to find the satélite and fighting gladiators in their way*

Kings: wait this isn't right they're suppose to have collars on! Well let's see what they think about my gladiators now. * he pushes a red button to make the gladiators more dangerous*
---------------------
*with the spies and lewis*

Jessica: look there it is! * points to the satélite while it's shooting laser on the gladiators collar* how are we gonna block the signal with those big gladiators out there?

Clarissa: if only there was a way to get past them.

Lewis: we need to distract them but how?

*both Clarissa and Lewis look at jessica*

Jessica: ..what...? *then she realize why they are looking at here*
*sigh* ugh why do I get to be the distraction?! Aw! 😖

*jessica slowly walk toward the gladiators very shyly*

Jessica: um h-hey! *waving her arms* Y-you g-guys!! I'm over H-here!!!!!

Gladiator #1: there she is! Get her!!

Jessica: *runs away from the gladiators as the chase her* ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
---------------------------------
*clarissa and Lewis sees the satélite on top of a huge rock shaped hand*

Clarisa: it's up there!

Lewis: let's go!

*they both start climbing*
----------------------
*with kings, it shows him putting on armor*

Kings: nobody wins in my show! No one! My gladiators are unbeatable! IM UNBEATABLE!
-------------------------
* as Clarissa and Lewis were climbing a helicopter shows up*

Clarissa: look out! It's kings!

*kings started shooting laser at them but misses*
----------------------------
*with jessica*

*as jessica was running and tripped over something and realized that it was melody who tripped her*

Jessica: melody!? H-hey! It's me jessica. Y-your friend 😕

Melody: hmp! * grabs jessica by the collar and drags her*

Jessica: *tries to pull melody's arm off but couldnt* oh jeez! Your strong!

* as she pulls jessica they find themselves by a cliff and melody throws jessica in front of her*

Jessica: oof! *when she got up she realized that she was by a cliff and saw rocks at te bottom* oh.... 😨

*melody slowly walks toward Jessica and jessica slowly walks back but couldn't go far or else she'll fall*

Jessica: h-hey melody. D-don't do this. It's me! J-jessica. W-were friends

Melody: not anymore... *she grabs Jessica's shirt and pick her up and walks forward leaving jessica just holding on to melody's arm very scared*

Jessica: oh god! Oh god please don't let go!
------------------------------
*lewis grabs a rock and throws it at the helicopter and it crashes down on the top of the rock*

Clarissa: nice throw!

* as they got up kings attacked them and Lewis tricked kings by letting him run after him with a blade but Lewis got out of the way before he hit him making kings destroy the satélite which was behind Lewis taking down the signal*

King: NO!
------------
Melody: * back to her normal self and hears jessica cries for help*
Huh? Jessica what are you doing?

Jessica: what am I doing!? What are you doing!? Pull me in!!!!!!!!!!

*melody pulls jessica back and lets her go*

Jessica: *on the floor shaking* o-oh G-God....

Melody: idk what I did but I am so sorry!

Jessica: I-it's o-okay I-I-its not y-your f-fault.
----------------------------
Clarissa: yay! We did it!

Lewis: we both did it.

Clarissa:*blushes and faints* 😍☺️