To tell or keep a secret?

* the next day*

Jessica:*yawn* okay today's the day I tell Jerry what happened. But first I need to eat breakfast.

*walks to the kitchen*

Mom: por fin te levantaste (finally your awake)

Jessica: 😅 tenía mucho sueño ( I was really sleepy)

* when she finished eating she changed her clothes and went to woohp*

Jessica: Mm? Where's Jerry? He is not in his office.

Employee: can I help you?

Jessica: *Turns around* oh hi! Gladis righ? Jerry's assistant?

Gladis: yup that's me!

Jessica: yeah I was looking for jerry.

Gladis: oh he's in the basement.

Jessica: oh thank you.

*as the elevator door opens it reveals Jerry talking to people. And she sees a lot of people walking around and sees the same machine that turned her into a ghost*

Jessica: um Jerry?

Jerry: mm? Oh jessica what a surprise! How are you?

Jessica: oh I'm fine, Theres something I need to tell you, but what is going on here?

Jerry: oh right. You see after the incident that happen to you, it turns out that the machine that Maximus was working on actually worked.

Jessica: really!?

Jerry: not only that, it released some real life ghosts and they are out free in the world.

Jessica: oh that's not good.

Jerry: my thoughts exactly. So I've hired ghost hunters to hunt them down and return them back to the portal. And use them as experiments.

Jessica: experiment!? 😧

Jerry: yes. We need to find out what makes them a ghost.

Jessica: but Jerry, a ghost is a ghost. What else is there to experiment?

Jerry: that exactly what we are trying to find out! 😃 oh speaking of which let me introduce you to our number 1 ghost hunter. Tom can I see you for a minute?

*jessica became very nervous*

*Tom came with a ghost detector machine*

Tom: can I help you 😒

Jerry: Tom let me introduce you to Jessica. One of my spies. You've met Clarissa and melody right?

Tom: yeah I've met them but you told me there was one more.

Jerry: yes indeed I did and here she is. Jessica.

Jessica: hi nice to meet you! *she takes her hand out wait for him and shake 🤝her hand*

Tom:* looks at his ghost detector and scoffs at jessica and walks away*

Jerry: strange. He was very nice to Clarissa and melody.

Jessica: may-maybe he's just stressed out... 🤗

Jerry: probably. Now what was it that you wanted to tell me?

Jessica: Mm? 😯Oh! Um I-uh wanted to say that I uh-- Thank you! For saving me!

Jerry: your very welcome. Oh and by the way I gave you and your friends the whole month off of work.

Jessica: oh okay thank you! Well Um I should be going.

Jerry: alright. Good-bye 👋

Jessica: heh bye! * when she got Inside the elevator she sat down in the corner very scared* 😰😰