🎤🎤🎤

*jessica was laying down on the bed going through her social medias.*

Jessica:*sigh* im so bored! I'm done with all the homework that Nim gave me from school, Nim is with her mom, melody is probably trying to finish applying for colleges, Clarissa is probably on another date with Blaine.. and Brittany is probably helping her mom with something or just having an eating contest with her brother and there's nothing Good on tv! ......mm maybe I should listen to music.. *she plugged her phone on the small speakers and put the song "Alone" from Hollyn.

"Oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohh fell for you first day that I met you
Never dreamed that I ever could forget you but black and white makes a mess when it turns to grey.....(oh oh oh)
Sunlight came sweepin cross the window rewind to the time when we were so close got me longin for yesterday.."

*as the song was going on she quietly started singing*

*after the song was over Jessica was still bored and put another song called  "Stand" from Britt Nicole*

*as she was quietly singing, Martin was passing the room and heard jessica quietly singing*

Martin: you have a nice voice!

Jessica: ah!! Oh! Don't sneak up on me like that! You startled me!

Martin: 😅 heh... sorry.

Jessica: oh now that your here. Have you seen Jerry? He said he's gonna come to help me walk. But that was an hour ago. And I'm bored.

Martin: uh no I haven't seen him but I'll go get him for you.

Jessica: thanks

Martin: no problem!

*3 minutes later, Martin came in with Jerry and two nurses*

Jerry: sorry I took long Jessica. A lot of things came up. So many robberies has been happening so I needed to get agents to go after them.

Jessica: it's okay.

Nurse #1: okay well are you ready?

Jessica:*sigh* y-yeah...

Nurse #2: here's a walker if you need to hold on to something.

Nurse #1: do any of you young men like to help jessica get up from the bed?

Martin: *raises his hand* I will!

Nurse#1: okay you hold her on right and I'll hold her on the left and the other nurse will give her the walker.

Martin: okay. *he does what he was told and helped jessica stand up*

Nurse#1: okay now try to walk to the other nurse. We'll hold you.

Jessica: o-oh okay.

*jessica slowly moved her leg. She took two steps when her legs gave out making her fall but Martin and the nurse got her*

Jessica: *gasps*

Martin: we've got you! 😯

Jerry: you alright jessica?

Jessica: yeah I'm fine. My legs just gave out on me.

Nurse#2: you did pretty good for your first time walking. There are some people who can't even stand up. So you should be proud. 😉

Jessica: oh uh Thanks. Can I try again?

Jerry: are you sure you're up for it?

Jessica: at least one more time.

Jerry: alright.

*after Jerry's approval, Jessica took a deep breath and Slowly walked towards the second nurse without the walker and grabbed the walker*

Nurse#1: wow! Now that's the first!

Nurse#2: yeah! Very good!

Jessica: 😁

Nurse#1: would you like to keep walking around or do you want to take a break?

Jessica: uh can I try to walk back to the bed with the walker by myself?

Nurse #1: sure!

Jessica: okay. After that I'll take a break.

Martin: don't stress yourself out jessica.

Jessica: I won't.