Insanity 🤕

Jessica: *breathing heavily* oh my god! This...... it's not just a dream! It's an actual demon Inside of me!! oh god! Okay no! I'm not going crazy! I'm just scared that I killed someone. It'll be okay. *as she was trying to calm herself down and walked around her room and faced her mirror* okay...*sigh* see im--im okay. *as she was looking at the mirror, the demon popped up in the mirror* ahh! *punches the mirror and breaks it* *gasps* *she looks at her hand and saw that it was bleeding* 😰what is going on! *tears started forming in her eyes* *breaths in* okay this is ridiculous. A demon!? Really!? No! I'm going to bed! At least try. *she gets in bed and goes to sleep but this time she sees herself in a dark room with knifes, and other stuff. "W-where Am I?"

?: oh look! It's the killer!
??:get her before she kills us!
???:I knew there was something wrong with her!
????: get her!!

*as she turned to see who's voices they were she saw her friends melody, Brittany, Clarissa, and nim*

*gasps*

J:"guys? W-what are you guys doing here?"

Melody: get her!!

*Brittany and Clarissa grabs her and ties her up on the table*

J:"what are you doing!? Let me go!! 😨*she tries to escape but she couldn't. Not even her powers worked* p-please! It's m-me! Your f-friend!!!! "

Nim: friend!? Our friend isn't a killer!

J: "you aren't either!"

Brittany: "sorry girl but we need to protect people from people like you!"

J:"what!?"

*she saw them grab a knife and slowly started cutting her open*

J:"noo!!!"

Jessica: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *after she got up she started sobbing* m-my f-friends will never do that to me!

"They will kill you!"

Jessica: shut up!! Leave me alone!!!

"Give in!"

Jessica: no!!

"Give in or else they'll kill you!"

Jessica: they will not kill me!!! 😭

*it was four in the morning and she didn't sleep at all that night again*
----------------
*June 16*

*at the mall*

Brittany; hey jessica!

Jessica:*jumps* uh y-yeah!?

Brittany: whoa calm down it's just me.

Jessica: heh s-sorry... 😕

Brittany: anyway... let's go to JCPenny.

Jessica: o-okay....

Melody: oh this looks nice!! Hey clarissa! This shirt with flowers will look great on you!

Clarissa: hey this "nothing to wear" shirt would be perfect for you Brittany!

Nim: no i think the shirt that says "sometimes im eating but other times I'm sleeping" is for her.

Brittany: I'll take both!

Melody: hey Jessica, this shirt says "killin' it" will look nice on you.

Jessica: no! I don't like it!!

Melody: oh okay. Jeez.*she puts the shirt away and sees a skirt she liked* oooh! This blue skirt looks nice!

Nim: I like this jean jacket. It has a smiley face on it. 😁

Clarissa: hey Jessica! This shirt has the little mermaid! I know how much you like Disney!

Jessica: oh um yeah... thanks. *she takes the shirt and Clarissa sees Jessica hand bandaged up *

Clarissa: what happen to your hand?

Jessica: oh um...uhh it's a long story...😕

Clarissa: oh okay. Hey guys let's go look for some shoes!

Melody: alright!

*as they walk jessica started to feel dizzy"

Jessica: uhh I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm going to the bathroom.

Nim: Okay see you there.

*in the bathroom stall jessica is sitting on the toilet trying to relax*

"Kill them!"

J:"no!"

"DO IT!!"

J:"shut up!" *she starts banging her head on the wall* "stop! Stop! Stop!!!"

*the demon started to give her a headache*

J:*moans* "please! Stop!"

*The pain passes*

J:*sigh* *she gets up and goes to the shoe section to meet the girls*

Jessica: hey guys!

Brittany: what took you so long?

Jessica:oh uhh.... my mom called me and I lost track of time.

Melody: oh that's fine. Look! We got some shoes for you!

*melody hands jessica 4 pairs of shoes they found for her*

Jessica: okay I don't wear heels....these two aren't my size and these are ugly 😅

Nim: not your size? These are a 6.

Brittany: what size are you?

Jessica:...uhhh 3....

Clarissa: a 3!!!!

Melody: aw your feet are so tiny!

Brittany: but then we have to-

Jessica: look in the kids section yeah I know. That's why I barley have shoes...

*one hour later*

Melody: okay guys it's getting late we should get going.

Clarissa: yeah my mom is gonna yell at me if I get home late.

Jessica: yeah well bye guys! *she flies off*

Nim: huh? That was strange. She just left. She doesn't usually just leave that fast.

Melody: she probably just remembered something. You know her. She has bad memory.

Nim: well I got to go. I have to work tomorrow early in the morning.

Brittany: bye Nim.

*nim and Brittany leaves*

Clarissa: see ya tomorrow.
----------------------------
*in the safe house*

Jessica: *sigh* ahhh! *she puts her hands on her head*

"Give in and the pain will stop!"

J:"no!! I won't let you!"

"Wrong answer!"

*he made jessica go through a rush of pain that caused her to sit in the corner and hit her head on the wall*

Jessica:ahhhh! Leave me alone!!!!*as she said that she went crazy that she started shooting plasma blasts on the walls and broke her door down and other stuff*

"Give in!! And I will stop"

Jessica:*breathing heavily and her hair was all over the place* what will you do?

"You'll see"

Jessica: *wimpers* no!

"Suit yourself."

Jessica: ahhhhhhh!!! 🤕🤕😣