Slllloooww

*at woohp*

Melody: we found a footprint Jerry. Jessi--I-i mean Brittany..show him the picture. 😅

*Brittney shows the picture to Jerry and starts typing on the computer*

Jerry: okay.... the symbol on the footprint is some sort of factory in Greenland. You girls should check it out.

Clarissa: Greenland? So it's like hot there right? 🙃

Jerry, melody, and Brittney: 😓😓😓
-----------------------------------
*in Greenland*

*snowing*

Clarissa: aw man! 😫

*the girls walk up to the factory and saw that there was a fence*

Brittney: we can climb this right.

Melody: I think so * as she walks she trips and fell on the fence and got shocked* ow!

Clarissa: pffff hahahaha! 😂 that is totally what jessica would do melody! Hahahaha

Melody: oh shut up!

Brittney: huh it's an electric fence... *she takes out some snow, melts it into water and threw it to the fence and it malfunction and turned off*

Clarissa: nice!

*the girls go through the fence and gets inside*

Melody: okay let's see what he has on this computer. *looks through the files*im guessing this has to do with molecules.

Clarissa: molecules? Ugh more science.

Brittney: oh! I think I know!! In my old school in Florida my teacher told me that if you put heat on molecules it goes faster. Maybe that's how we can stop the bad guy.

???: well aren't you a smart girl.

*the girls turn around*

???: nice to meet you. The names Wilbur.

Melody: okay then. Wilbur. Why are you making people go slow.

Wilbur: cause when I was younger I never got to anything because I was too slow. 'No you can't join the track team you run to slow ' or ' join chess that's a slow game its perfect for you' ugh no more!!! I'm making everybody slow to make then feel what I felt when I was younger.

Brittney: oh yeah? Well slow this! *she runs to Wilbur and kicks the ray gun out of his hands and starts punching him*

*Clarissa and melody follows her but they were shot and became slow and Brittney defeated all three*

Brittney: okay heat speeds up molecules.. *she finds a hairdryer in the drawers and blows the air at them*

Melody: phew thanks Brit!

Brittney: no problem

Jerry: good job girls!