Ghost? 👻

*with jessica*

Jessica: *breathing heavily and pacing back and forth in her room*
Okay! I'm just dreaming! Yeah that just it. Waking up at the hospital was just a dream. I'm still asleep, I just need to wake up. *she pinches herself and realized she's not dreaming* oh god! This is real!!!*puts her hand on her forehead* okay...

*her sister comes into her room*

Jenna: hey punk!

Jessica: *jumps* oh god you scared me!

Jenna: calm down Jessie it's just me.

Jessica: oh Jenna! There's something wrong with me!

Jenna: yeah we all know that Jessie. You've had problems since you were born.

Jessica: no! I mean there's something really wrong with me!

Jenna: oh by the way what did mom mean that you got electrocuted?

Jessica: oh I was in a mission and during that mission I got elec-- *gasps* the portal machine!

Jenna: *confused* huh? Portal machine?

Jessica: that must be how I became a ghost!

Jenna: ghost? Um Jessica? What are you talking about? 😐

Jessica: the mission I went on! The bad guy we were after was making a ghost portal! And I accidentally became one because I was in it when it was turned on for the first time! That's it!

Jenna: you? A ghost? How is that possible ? Ghosts aren't real.

Jessica: I thought so too. Let me show you what I mean. *jessica took a deep breath and tried to turn herself back I to the ghost form she was 10 minutes ago*

Jenna:*gasps* what!

Jessica:...did I do it? *she checks in the mirror and sees herself as a ghost* oh god!! I actually did turn into a ghost!

Jenna: so that mission that you went on made you into that?

Jessica: y-yeah...

Jenna: ....did...you tell mom?

Jessica: no not yet ...I-I just found out about this myself just 10 minutes ago before you came in the room.

Jenna: well go and tell her and dad!!! And our little sisters Emma and Amanda!

Jessica: okay Emma and Amanda won't understand... Emma is only 5 and Amanda is only 3!

Jenna: so? you told me.

Jessica: dude! Your freaking 17! I'm only 14!

Jenna: yeah... well I'm going to bed I have to work tomorrow. So go tell mom and dad.

Jessica:*sighs* fine *she goes to her parents room. Mami? Papi?

Mom: qué pasó? (What's wrong)

Jessica:*she tells her parents everything*

Mom: que? Ya lo dijiste a tu jefe de lo que te pasó? (What? Did you tell your boss what happened?)

Jessica: todavía no (not yet )

Dad: dile mañana. Ahora es muy tarde. ( tell him tomorrow. It's too late right now)

Jessica: okay.