With Jerry

Jerry: what happened to Marco?

Nim: lets just say that Jessica went crazy after she found out Marco chained her up on the wall.

Melody: and probably got a flashback at when the demon had her tied up to a table and made her panic and attack Marco before he did anything crazy to her.

Jerry: oh dear!

Brittany: where is Jessica?

Jerry: she went to the woohps training facility again.

Melody: again!?

Martin: I'll go talk to her!

Clarissa: no wait!

*Martin leaves to the woohp training facility*

*with jessica*

Jessica:*she was punching the punching bag*

*martin comes in and sees that there were a pile of punching bags on the floor that were beat up and sees Jessica break the chains of the punching bag that it fell*

Jessica: arg!!!! 😤

Martin: uh Jessica?

Jessica: what!!!!!

Martin: a-are you okay?

Jessica: NO! I'm not okay!!!  I almost hurt someone! And he called me a monster!!! That freaking demon ruined my life!!!!! 😠 *she started punching the punching bag*

Martin: but its over now. Your here. The demon isn't here anymore.

Jessica: that's just it! It's not over!!!! He's still out there planning something!!!

*the girls came in*

Nim: uh Jessica?

Jessica:  what!?

Clarissa: Jerry wants to talk to you.

Jessica: what's wrong Jerry?

Jerry: we think you should take some time off of missions.

Jessica: what!?

Melody: you almost hurt Marco.

Jessica:*sigh**sits on the floor* 😔

Clarissa: we just want you to have time to recover. Maybe we can help you relax and well....not panic.

Jessica: .......

Jerry: your free to use the training room whenever you want.

*they all leave and Martin stayed behind and hid behind the door*

Jessica:*sigh* "that demon ruined everything" ahh!!! *she puts her hand on top of her eyes yelling in frustration and lays down on the floor* 🗣🗣