Summer school

*the next day it was time for jessica to go to summer school*

Jessica:*sigh* "ugh. I really don't want to be here. People are going to be confused at why I am not dead and they'll be asking a lot of questions and I'm gonna have to go through the story over and over again and I'm gonna go crazy!" *as she was thinking to herself she bumped into someone in the hallway*

??: oof!

Jessica: *without looking at the person* oh sorry! My fault...not paying attention.

??: what!? Why are you still alive!?

Jessica:"oh god I recognize that voice..ugh" *she looks up* hI Lin...

Lin: hey everybody! The dead girl is back!

*everybody at the hallways looks at her murmuring*

Lyra: hey jessica! I heard that you were dead.  So I'm guessing that was not true.

Jessica: *sigh* no no...it's true... sadly.. 😒

Lyra: if it's true. Then why are you here walking.

Jessica: none of your business.

Lin: how is it none of our business? You literally died. And your suddenly alive! That makes everybody curious so spill!!! How did it happen?

*everybody started walking towards her making a huge crowd cornering Jessica*

Jessica: n-no! *her eyes start glowing green* leave me alone!

Lin: oh look her eyes are glowing.

Jessica: LEAVE ME ALONE! *she started shooting plasma all over the place and sat on the floor and started sobbing*

Lin: whoa! What the heck!!! Are- were you wearing makeup?

Lyra: makeup?! Where?! I need some! I feel a pimple coming on!

Lin: im talking about the punching bag.

Jessica:*sniffs*

*lin kneels down and tries to get a close look on Jessica's face*

Jessica: get away!

Lin: there's something on your face isn't there?

Jessica: so what!? You don't care! Unless you want to take a picture of it and send it to your friends In order to make fun of me!!!

Lin: let me see.

Jessica: NO! *she hides her face with her backpack*.

Lin: *lin grabs her backpack saw jessaica scar on her cheek to her shoulder**gasps* what happened to you?!

Lyra:*gasps* 😱

Jessica: n-nothing!

Lin: come on!

Jessica: trust me...you don't want to know. Plus... it's not the only place I have a scar in... *she gets up and walks away and gets to class*

Lin:*stops jessica* where else?

Jessica:  can you please leave me alone! I get it your curious! I would be too! But I need some space! Oh right! You wouldn't know that cause your just a bully who doesn't get enough attention at home! *uses her ice powers to freeze Lin's feet, and walks off*

Lin: what! Hey! You'll pay for this!

Jessica: *turns around and faces Lin* 😠 I don't know what I did to you that suddenly made me a target but whatever it is! Suck it up! I'm done!!!! You hear me!!!!! *she turns around and leaves*

Student #1: what happen to her?

Student #2: this is not the shy girl we know.

Student#1: she actually talked and defended herself?

Student #3: did she die or went to military school?

*in class*

Mrs. F: okay class I was told to teach summer school for the seniors who didn't pass their classes. *looks at Jessica at the back of the room* jessica?

Jessica: mm?

Mrs. F: y-your here? I thought I heard-

Jessica: yeah yeah yeah! I was dead and now I'm here. Can you go On with the lesson...please. I don't want to talk about it. So please... continue.

Mrs.F: uh o-okay.  "Wow! She actually talked back. She never did that before"
---------------------------------
*at woohp the girls are hanging out in the cafeteria*

Melody: ahh! *she hits her head on the table*

Brittany: *chokes on her coffee* *cough* are you *cough* okay?

Nim: the question is are you okay Brittany? Your choking. 😂

Brittany: heh! 😅 melody startled me. So what's wrong girl?

Melody: sorry. But I'm so frustrated!

Nim: with what?

Melody: I'm trying to write an essay! It's for my college application and I can't think in what topic to use!

Brittany: do you get to pick what kind of essay?

Melody: it's a narrative essay.

Nim: why don't you talk about you experience as a spy!

Melody: omg. Why didn't I think of that....

*Clarissa comes in*

Clarissa: guys!!! I think I'm in Love!! 😍😍

Brittany: what!? Already! You two have been dating for almost a week.

Clarissa: 😍

Nim: she's too busy daydreaming Brittany.

*jessica comes in and slouches on the chair*

Jessica: *sigh*

Melody: how was the first day of summer school?

Jessica: horrible!!!! Everybody kept asking questions! Those questions gave me flashbacks and I panicked!!!

Nim: you need to tell someone what happened. Maybe it'll make you feel better.

Jessica: what's the point! You guys saw the video!

Brittany: not all of us. It was just Clarissa, Nim And Martin. Melody and I haven't seen it.

Jessica: *she rolls her eyes and stand up* im gonna go to the training facility.

Nim: again?

Jessica: Yes! *she walks away*