Clarissa!!!!! 😱

*with Clarissa holding on the rope looking down*

Clarissa: oh my god! 😨 I'm pretty high up!

*as Clarissa is floating up, Brittany and Melody are running up from building to building trying to catch up to Clarissa*

Melody: it's no use! We don't have any gadget to help her.

Brittany: we should call Jerry.

Melody: uhhh I don't think we can.. look
* she point to the blimp and see that it's crashed Into two buildings and one of them was woohp headquarters*

Brittany: oh no! Look the gas from the blimp is leaking!!!!

*they hear people screaming and running and hear sirens from firetrucks get closer and as they get closer the car that Clarissa tied the blimp fell to the ground making everybody Below run*

Melody: oh no! How's Clarissa gonna stay on without the car. Without the car she's gonna slip!

Brittany: wait... I can't believe I'm saying this but do you see Clarissa on the rope cause I don't. You don't think that when the blimp crashed she-

Melody: NO! She has to be holding on!

News crew: oh look the girl is still holding on for dear life!!!

Melody: phew!

*with Jessica *

Jessica:*as her ghost form she was running toward the city looking for the blimp, and as she was running in the street she asked someone if there were any updates about the girl holding on to the rope and said they haven't heard anything, only about the car falling and she continued running and behind her the fire trucks were beeping at her.*

Fireman:🗣you there! Young lady! Out of the street! Clear the area!!!

Jessica: *panting* *she runs to the sidewalk*

Man: are you alright? You look pale. Maybe you were running to much, you should take a rest.

Jessica: "how can I get to Clarissa? I can- oh! I can fly... but I dont know how to. Oh forget it! I'm gonna fly! My friend need me!"

Man: hello? Miss? You okay?

Jessica: yeah I'm okay! *runs to the street and stands there with her eyes closed and takes a deep breath*

Person #1: the girls is on the street again!

Person #2: get out of the street!!!

Jessica: *she takes a deep breath and concentrates* ".....fly!" *out of no where she blasts off to the sky* oh god!

*people murmuring and shrieking*

Jessica: stop! Stop! *as she stops she sighs and she suddenly began to fall*
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! *she fell on a roof and began rolling down* ooof! Ow! Ah! *as she was inches off the floor, she started flying straight and flew faster then a car passing by a police*

Police: what the---

New crew: if somebody doesn't do something soon the gir---*sees someone past by* something just flew by! It's a girl! Not just any girl! A ghost! A real life ghost trying to save the girl! Ladies and gentleman we are seeing a ghost saving someone for the first time with our very own eyes!!!