Clarissa watch out!!!!

* when jessica and Jerry left, Clarissa walked up to where the agents were at and saw blood*

Clarissa: 🤢 oh okay jessica and Jerry were right. That looks disgusting and I'm so glad I don't work in that part. I'm gonna go home now.

*as she was walking she heard a growling noise*

Clarissa: um h-hello!? *she said nervously* okay.... jessica is right. It is creepy out here... *as she walks she saw a shadow and glowing yellow eyes*
*gasps* uhhh nice wolf... or c-coyote or whatever you are... don't eat me.....
*as the shadow got closer, Clarissa started running But was pinned down by the strange animal**breathing heavily* ahhhhhh! 😨*she started fighting the strange animal and felt a bite on her shoulder* ahhh! Get off me! *she kicks it off of her and it runs away*
....😣 ow....... okay I need to get out! *as she gets up she saw she was bleeding from her shoulder* oh no. I need to get to woohp.
--------------------
*at woohp*

Clarissa: *Runs in Jerrys office* Jerry!? *pant* Hello! You here?! Mmhm I guess he went home. I guess I'll go home too.....I'll come back tomorrow. But first I need to use the bathroom. 😐*in the bathroom Clarissa is washing her hands*
Okay let's see this bite on my shoulder. *she looks in the mirror and realizes that the bite was gone and the blood disappeared.* the heck! What happen to it? It couldn't just heal that fast! Wait....*she looks in the mirror* my eyes are....yellow.....? Weird...😯 the heck my teeth are......WHAT!!!!! I have fangs!!!! What am I?!?!? Okay I need to talk to Jessica!!!!😯
*she walks into Jerry's office and goes to his desk*
Okay.... how does he bring us here....?
*she started to push random buttons*
Okay is it this one?
*she pushed a button that sent of an alarm* oh!!! Ooops! *pushes another button that turns off the light* o...Kay.... that's not it either. Okay third ones the charm. *pushes a button which brought jessica*

Jessica: ahhhhhhhhhh! Oof! Jerry! What n- Clarissa? *frowns* What is it now that you interrupted me again!!!!! In the middle of the night!!!! 😡

Clarissa: 😅 actually it's 2:40 in the morning. So technically it's not nighttime.... heh....

Jessica:😤 *she started shooting plasma at clarissa* I am not happy right now!!

Clarissa: *dodges the plasma jessica was shooting *  yeah, yeah but I have to tell you something!

Jessica: *exaggerated sigh* it better be good! 😒

Clarissa: okay how did you find out you got ghost powers?

Jessica: well, When i looked in the mirror I saw that I looked different. As in my brown eyes were green and my brown hair was black. And I looked very pale. And I started going through the floor. Why?

Clarissa: well when you left me in the forest I was walking home.

Jessica: *yawn* and?

Clarissa: and well I heard something growling.

Jessica: probably a coyote or a wolf.

Clarissa: yeah. It bit me in the shoulder. But the thing is, I came here to woohp to talk to Jerry but he's probably at home right now so I went to the bathroom to clean the wound but it was gone. It healed.

Jessica: im sorry but what does this have to do with my powers? 😒

Clarissa: well your familiar to supernatural things after the accident on that one mission.

Jessica:...ok..?

Clarissa: and when I saw myself in the mirror, my eyes.....were............ yellow....and-and......I had fangs.

Jessica: fangs?

Clarissa: yeah!

Jessica: this might sound crazy but then again, it's coming from me, a person who is half ghost, but, I think  you... I don't know.... somehow became a werewolf...?

Clarissa: a werewolf!? Me? No way!!

Jessica: okay you know what, how about we call Jerry, tell him to come over, and have him give you tests. That way we'll know what happened.

Clarissa: 😥 ok I guess.

Jessica: okay I'll call him.

Clarissa: wait! I have a better idea! *she pushes a button on Jerry's desk and Jerry appears*

Jerry: oh dear!! What is going on? Clarissa? Jessica? What are you girls doing in my office?

Clarissa: it doesn't matter I need you to test me!

Jerry: what? *he looks at jessica*

Jessica: it's a long story. But long story short: she got bit by an animal in the woods and thinks she's some supernatural freak.

Clarissa: hey my eyes were yellow and I had fangs! The bite I got was healed by the time I got to woohp. And who are you calling a freak? Ghost! 😠

Jessica: 😒

Jerry: ok I think I heard enough. Clarissa, follow me.