End of sophmore year

*the last day of school. Melody's leg is better*

Melody: is good to be able to walk normal again!

Clarissa: yeah and it's the last day of school! Yes!!!

Brittany: can you guys believe that we are gonna be Juniors next year?

Jessica: wow! That was fast. It feels like we just graduated middle school!

Melody: yeah. Just one more class and we are done with sophomore year.

Mrs.F: okay class today is the last day of school! So we are watching a movie!

Jessica: YES!--oops! *everybody looks at her and she slowly hides her face* 🙊🙊🙊

Clarissa and Brittany: 😂😂

Melody: 🤦🏻‍♀️

*bell rings*

Clarissa: yes! Time to go home!

Brittany: you going shopping?

Clarissa: not today. I have to babysit my brother and sisters.

Melody: well I don't know about you but I'm going to the library.

Brittany: well I have to help my mom with grocery shopping.

Jessica: well I'm going home to probably clean the house... again. If Not then I'm going swimming.

Melody: okay we'll see ya! *she leaves*

Brittany: have a nice summer guys! *leaves*

Clarissa: gotta go! *leaves*

Jessica: *sigh* bye guys! *she turns into a ghost and flies home. As she flies home, she was enjoying the wind going through her hair. She was also looking down at people seeing them walk around town until she bumps into someone and fell to the ground* oof! Ow... haven't bumped into anyone in a while.... wait...."I was flying. What could I have bumped into? " *she turns around and sees a girl on the ground next to her*

Girl: *groans*

Jessica: oh I am so sorry! I-I didn't mean to bump into you!!!!!!

*when the girl got up jessica found out that she was the same age as her and saw that she was a ghost too*