Marco

*the girls are brought in woohp by Jerry *

Girls: oof!

Clarissa: what!? Jerry! I was in the middle of my date with Blaine!!! He's probably wondering where I am!!!

Brittany: uh yeah..... I was putting the dishes away for my mom and now.... *looks at the broken plate in her hand* it's broken..*sigh**throws the plate behind her*

Jerry: sorry girls but we have bad News for Clarissa and melody.

Melody: what is it?

*Jessica comes in from behind*

Jessica: Marco escaped the prison.

Melody: what!? How!?

Jerry: we don't know but according to my computer, he's at a film store stealing cameras, films, anything that has to do with making movies.

Clarissa: we're on it Jerry!

Martin: bring on the gadgets.

Clarissa: hey how about Brittany and Martin take the gadgets. The rest of us can handle him with our powers.

Jerry: are you sure Clarissa?

Clarissa: sure I'm sure!

Jerry: alright. Here are your gadgets and off you go to the store!  *he pushes a button and they all disappeared*
-----------------------------
*at the store with the girls*

Jessica: where is this jerk! He's not getting away this time!!!!

Brittany:!uhh Jessica....?? He's inside the store.

Clarissa: uh she knows that. She just-

Melody: hates him. He kidnapped her once. And took her to the woohp's balcony and made her fall to her death.

*as they were talking, they didn't realized that someone threw smoke bombs at them knocking them out*

Nim: what's going on!

Jessica: 😴😴

Melody:*cough**cough* I don't know!

Brittany: *cough*....😴😴

Clarissa: 😴😴😴😴

Martin: we've *cough* gotta get*cough* out..... of *cough* 😴😴

Nim: 😴😴

Melody: 😴😴😴
-----------------------------
*the girls slowly woke up and realized that they were chained up in a cell*

Melody: huh? Where are we?

Martin: in a cell.

Melody: no duh! I can see that!

Nim: I don't know but let's get out of here.

??:I wouldn't be so sure about that!

Clarissa,melody, jessica: MARCO!

Jessica: *she looks that her hands were chained up and started hyperventilating* oh no! Get me out of here!!!

Marco: hello girls. Long time no see. Whoa what happen to your face jessica? 😐

Clarissa: this..isn't gonna be good...

Jessica:*breathing heavily* get me out of here!!! Marco!!! Get me out of here!!! *she starts panicking and tries to get up and started shooting plasma all over the place*

Brittany: jessica! Your in shock! Calm down!!!

Melody: how can she! She's probably thinking that Marco is the demon.

Jessica: *she used her powers to escape and flies after Marco pinning him into the wall*

Nim: okay! That's my cue!!! *she escapes also and helps the rest escape*
Jessica! Get off him!

*all of them ran to Jessica and tries pulling her off of marco*

Marco: wha- what are you!? You are a Monster!!!

Jessica: * let's him go* M-monster..? *breathing heavily* 😰

Martin: shut up! She's not a monster!!!*he punches Marco in the face*
🤜🏼

Clarissa: jessica it's okay. The demon isn't in you anymore.

Jessica: what if-- what if he helped Marco escape! What if this was part of his plan!

Melody: it's not! Trust me!

Marco: who's this demon she keeps speaking of?

Jessica: *her eyes started glowing green* shut up!!!!!!!!!!! *she shoots plasma at him and Marco went flying across the room*

Melody: I got him! *she uses her speed to catch marco*

Marco: *groans* what the!?

Melody: yes call me a monster too! I don't care! Your the monster who was stealing things! And kidnapping people for your movies!

Marco: 😳

Melody: Clarissa! Call Jerry!

Jerry: there's no need for that girls... and Martin.

Brittany:oh jerry! Thank goodness your here!