September

*at the school cafeteria the girls are at the lunch table eating*

Melody:*reading her book of legends*

Clarissa: can't you believe that we still can't figure out who attacked Sarah!

Brittany: not only that... but three other people were attacked also! And they all had the same story. The person attacked them and he hit them on the head in order to make them lose their memory.

Nim: and the attacker only attacks at night....

Brittany: and they also said that the attacker talks to himself saying weird things. Like "leave me alone" or "I don't want to kill her/him" or " kill them or they'll kill you"

Clarissa: do you think this person is being forced to do this?

Melody: we don't know that for sure. I mean every victim said that they only saw one person.

Clarissa: my main question is.... why can't they see the attacker?

Brittany: he attacks at night. When the lights are off and are about to go to bed.

Nim: when everything is off that's when he attacks.

Jessica: 😴😴

Clarissa: jessica? Wake up!

Jessica:*snorts* I did t do it!!! W-what...?

Brittany: you fell asleep again.

Jessica: oh uh sorry...*looks at melody and sees the book she's reading* what are you reading?

Melody: a book of legends.

Jessica: legends?

Melody: yup there are lots of stories of different legends. The one I'm reading is called the legend of the demon. A demon who was once a human in the thirteen century that was really evil. He enjoyed seeing people in fear. Creepy huh?

Jessica: y-yeah very creepy. Did he had a name?

Melody: well no... but he has many names. Like discord, demon, zoom, ghost, spirit, alien and stuff like that.

Jessica: " that sounds like the demon who's in my head" 🤔

Clarissa: anyway.... did Jerry call you melody?

Melody: no not yet.

Clarissa: ugh! I want to catch this guy!!!

Jessica: c-calm down Clarissa. *when she said that she saw the demon behind clarissa**gasps* 😳

Clarissa: what are you looking at?? *she turns around and sees nothing*

Jessica: *as she talks she didn't look away from the demon* o-oh I-it's n-nothing.... m-my mistake....

Clarissa:  *lifts up one eyebrow in confusions* o-ok

Jessica:   "okay I really need melody's book..."

"She knows! *points to Clarissa* kill her!!"

J:"no! How many times do I have to say that!?"

" then I'll give you no choice"

J:"huh?"*she suddenly feels a rush of pain go through her head*

Jessica: * holds in the pain* 😣😣

Brittany: so you guys are coming to homecoming later today?

Clarissa: yeah!! Duh!

Nim, no.... I have to work. 😔

Jessica:....n-no.....

Melody: nope

Brittany: I guess it's just you and me Clarissa.