Ghost attack

*3 montes later. November *

*at school cafeteria*

Melody: *sigh* it's already November. It felt like school just started yesterday.

Clarissa: yeah at least our first semester is almost over.

Jessica: that was fast. ~smoke comes out of her mouth~ "the last time this happened, a ghost popped up~*she started to look around and saw a ghost out the window* um I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom.

*she gets up and leaves *

Clarissa: ew there's a piece of hair in my food.

Melody: then take it o-- *skull crusher popped up with two other ghosts*

Skull crusher: okay my sensors tell me that the ghost kid is here.

Amber: you sure the kid is here?

Skull crusher: yeah I'm sure.

Vlad: hope so.

*everybody in the lunch room screams and ran out of the room*

*melody and Clarissa joined them but skull crusher stopped them*

Skull crusher: *glares at the girls* you two again?!

Clarissa: uhh hi. Have we met? 😅

Melody: what are you doing here?

Amber: *appears next to Skullcrusher* who are these girls?

Vlad: stop talking to humans skull crusher we are here for the ghost kid!

???: you looking for me?

*the three ghosts turned around and saw Jessica as a ghost*

Vlad: *looks at Jessica* that's the ghost kid?

Jessica: well I guess I am.

Skull crusher: *staring at his sensors* she must be it. My sensors are going crazy.

Vlad: then what are you waiting for? Get her!
* vlad throws plasma from his hands to jessica but jessica turns invisible and runs away*

Amber: *Scoffs* The ghost kid is running? This is gonna be easy than I thought. *Fliez aFter Jessica*

* as they chase jessica, melody and Clarissa are shocked that the ghost kid was actually there at there school*

Clarissa: oh wow! The ghost kid actually exist!

Lin: what a scaredy-cat she's running away from the ghost. Can't she fly like the rest of them?

Melody: *Groans* okay I've had it! *she walks over to Lin and was about to smash a slice a pizza in her face but some of vlads plasma blast got on her face*

Lin: *wipes the plasma off of her face* ugh! What is this!?

Clarissa and melody: pffft hahahahahaha!! 😂😂

Jessica :* breathing heavily* oh god! I really need to practice on my flying. It would help me a whole lot better. *wipes the sweat from her forehead* Phew!

Amber: hello!

*jessica turns around*

Jessica: oh um H-hi! 😅

Amber: *raises her eyebrow as she looks at jessica from head to toe*  Your a little small. I was expecting more like a buff guy. Not a scrawny little 10 year old girl.

Jessica: *stomps her foot in annoyance*  ugh! I'm not 10!! I'm 14!

Amber: huh? Well who cares. * she duplicates herself*

Jessica: *takes a step back* whoa! That's not fair! How do you that?! Theres 5 of you!

*SLAM!*

* Jessica and everybody else in the room see Tom come in the cafeteria and saw all of the ghosts including jessica*

Tom: guys over here! There's 4 ghosts!

Skull crusher: ugh come on guys we have to go. We will be back for you!

* as they leave jessica Runs out the door and runs to the bathroom and Tom follows without her knowing*

*as Tom was outside he saw the ghost girl turn back to herself and found out it was jessica*

Jessica: ugh! This is too hard..... I want to be normal again!

Tom:*gasps*   "I knew it! I knew my ghost detector detected a ghost when I first met her. But now that I'm 100% sure I need a plan to get her too" *he leaves*
------------------------
*back in the cafeteria jessica comes back*

Jessica: hey guys!

*Clarissa runs up to her and grabs her by the shoulders*

Clarissa: where have you been!!! You just missed the ghost attack!!!!!!

Jessica: um.. a ghost attack?

Melody: yeah it got Lin covered with green goo.

Jessica: really!? Aw I wish I saw that! "Dang it I would have enjoyed that but I was too busy running"

*bells rings*

Melody: oh one more class to go. See ya guys!

Clarissa: bye

Jessica: see you soon!
-----------------------------------
😊