A spy is born part 3

*message ends*

Jerry turns off the screen and turns towards the girls. "I also found out that he kidnapped Jessica early this morning."

"That totally makes sense!! He got to her when her defenses were down, she's so not a morning person." Clarissa commented as she calmed down.

"yeah that's true but we need to figure out that riddle." Melody stands up and paces back and fourth. "When you head to the station you'll be on the right track and might get your friend jessica back....mmhm."

"could it be a radio station? Oh! Or a gas station?"

"or! He could be talking about a train station! It makes sense! Track! Station! It all adds up!"

"your a genius melody! Ok let's go!"
Clarissa was about to leave the room when Jerry called out to her.

"hold up girls. I have some gadgets that would be helpful during your mission."

Clarissa stops and rolled her eyes impatiently, "ugh fine. hurry up! We need to go save jessica!"
--------------------------------------------
At the train station melody and Clarissa are looking around while a camera is facing them.

Melody leans against the wall, "ok which one is it? There are so many trains."

"hey melody over there! That's our train!" She points to a train.

Melody looks at the train, "how do you know it's that one?" "hello! Don't you remember the riddle. 'roses are red, violets are blue, the same two colors of your next clue' this train is red and blue!"

"nice one Clarissa!" She gives her a high five and they run up to the train but the security guard stops them.

"whoa hold up there you two. I need to see your tickets." He puts his arm out with his hand open foe the tickets.

Clarissa walks forward, "sir you don't understand we need to get on that train! We are secret agents trying to save our friends from an evil film maker!!" she throws her arms up as she tries to explain to the security guard.

"ah-ha sure you are. No tickets no ride."

They both got frustrated and pushes the security guard out of the way and jumps inside the train, "that wasn't so bad."

Clarissa smells her shirt "ew! I'm sweating."

A tv screen suddenly turns on and shows marco, "nice job girls! You look great on camera." He shows a video clip of them jumping on the moving train.

Clarissa clenched here fists in frustration, "where is Jessica!"

"yeah!! Where is our friend!"

"if I were you I wouldn't be worrying about that right now." the door behind the girls closes and locks the spies inside the train.

Melody groans, "great! he locked us in here." She crosses her arms.

Clarissa looks out the window and sees that the train was going faster and got worried. "Uhh I don't think it's a bad idea. The train is going too fast that I wouldn't want to accidentally fall out. 😨"

"falling out is the least of your worries. Once the train hits 150 MPR it will lose control and crash. "

"and the good news is?😒" Melody asked.

"if you stop the train before any accidents happen. I MIGHT let your friend free."

Clarissa looks at Marco "and if we can't?" she whimpered.

"then jessica won't have a happy ending. 😏 and neither will you. Get ready girls! And action!"

a type of clock shows up on screen

Clarissa looks at the screen confused "88..? 89...? What does that mean?"

Melody gasps. "I think that's the speed of train. Which mean we don't have much time. C'mon!"