June 1

*11:50 pm at Jessica's house*

Jessica:*in bed* 😴😴😴😴

*clink!*

Jessica:....huh..? *yawns* *she gets up and walks to the window and quietly opens it*

Clarissa: pssst!!!! Down here!

Jessica:*yawns**whispers* what are you doing here!? It's 11 in the night!

Clarissa: well I was wondering if you want to see what Jerry is doing!

Jessica: what do you mean?

Clarissa: didn't you hear what he said this morning.

Jessica: dude. I don't go and listen to other people's business.

Clarissa: well I overheard him say something about a strange sightings in the woods. And that someone found a dead person!

Jessica: what!? A dead person! Ew! 😖

Clarissa; yeah I know. It's gross. But I want to know what it could be. So I want to see this dead person.

Jessica: what the heck is wrong with you!?

Clarissa: I could asked melody and Nim but they'll say no. And Brittany well.... she doesn't like being interrupted while she's sleeping.

Jessica: I don't either!!

Clarissa: but she gets more cranky!

Jessica: ugh! Why don't you just ask Jerry about it in the morning!?

Clarissa: he won't tell me. He says it's too.....too...... mhmm well more of a professional job.

Jessica: you mean not for spies. And more for like the FBI.

Clarissa: yes!

Jessica: um it's probably that AND the fact that it's a freakin dead person!  Dead person means blood! And guts!!!  Probably has its head chopped off! Ew! I wouldn't want to see that!

Clarissa: true me neither. But!!!!!! I want to know I'm really curious!!!

Jessica: you have problems with going to other people's business.

Clarissa: yeah I know. So are you coming or not!!?

Jessica: 🙁 uhh

Clarissa: plleeeaaasssseeee!!!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jessica: ugh! Fine! *she become ghost and flies out* so where is this... crime scene thing?

Clarissa: follow me!
--------------------------
*12:10 A.M in the woods*

*Clarissa and jessica are hiding behind a tree looking at the police and woohp agents walking around and they see jerry*

Clarissa:*whispers* look there's Jerry!

Jessica: shhh! *whispers* he'll hear you!

Clarissa: whatever! We need to get closer!!

Jessica: no! We are not taking that risk! What if Jerry sees us!? It'll be all your fault!

Clarissa: come on! *she starts pulling her arm*

Jessica: no let go!

*as thy argue and struggle Clarissa trips and comes out of hiding revealing herself*

Jerry: Clarissa? What are you doing here!?

Clarissa: 😅 uhhh hey Jerry! I was just walking.

Jerry: at midnight?

Clarissa: okay fine!! I wanted to see what was going on! I know about the strange sightings and dead people.

Jerry: oh. Well.... it's something that the FBI are investigating on. So you don't have to worry about it. You girls are spies. You stop people from taking over the world and stuff. You don't solve crimes about psychopaths, and assassinators or murderers.

Clarissa: ugh fine.

Jerry: is anyone with you. I hope you didn't convince jessica to come with you.

Clarissa: oh no! Not at all! Heh! 😅

Jerry: very well then. See you tomorrow. We are packing up. Do you need a ride?

Clarissa: oh no. I'm fine.

Jerry: very well. Good night Clarissa. Be safe.

*everybody and Jerry left*

Clarissa: phew! That was close!

Jessica: *yawns* yeah I'm gonna go now. It's creepy out here and I'm tired.

Clarissa: oh please it's not creepy.

Jessica: whatever you say Clarissa. Bye and goodnight. *she flies away*