Out with Friends

Melissa's POV

I was at the restaurant with my friends as I let them know we would have an extra guest arriving. I didn't tell them exactly who but did let them know it was a famous someone, so they wouldn't get all star struck when he got there. My friends knew me from before the fame so they didn't act different around me. But they sometimes would get all star struck around other celebrities. I loved them but they also embarrassed me at times. I slightly regretted inviting Seth cause now I worried how they might act with him. I hoped when he got there, they would not act like fools. As we talked around the table, I was looking around. Seth was fifteen minutes late, I noticed. I got no text as I left my number and he was late. I figured he was not interested. I looked at my phone and became a little hurt. I put it out there for him to come to dinner as I wanted to get to know him. I went back to looking around. My best friend, Cindy, noticed. "What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Just our guest is late. What if he doesn't show? I mean, I gave him my number, wouldn't he text me if he was running late?" I almost rambled. Cindy smiled and I noticed. "What?"

"Okay, whoever this guy is, you are interested in him." She pointed out.

"No." I wrinkled my face. "Just he is a really cool guy. Funny too. I just thought you guys should met him. He would fit in with this weird bunch."

Cindy smirked. "Liar. I have known you since middle school. You are worried he won't show up and you keep looking out for him or checking your phone to see if he texted you. You are into him."

"How can I be into someone I just met this afternoon?" I frowned.

Cindy began to say something but I cut her off when I noticed Seth had walked in and my eyes lit up. She noticed my expression as she looked to see what I saw. She quickly looked at me and asked in shock, "You are into Seth MacFarlane?"

I rolled my eyes. Then I stood up as Seth noticed us. He walked over and quickly said, "Sorry, I'm late. Took a lot longer to get change then I thought."

I didn't noticed at first but he indeed did dress more casual. He no longer had the three piece black suit on that he had on earlier. He now wore a plaid, button down shirt and jeans. He looked gorgeous. I quickly smiled. "No worries."

My friends noticed him as some were a bit star struck. Our male friend, Mike, quickly asked, "Are you going to introduce us, Lissa?"

"Um, yeah. Seth, these are my friends from back home, Mike, and his fiancée, Karen. Amy and her husband, Matt. And Cindy and her boyfriend, Lucas." I pointed at them as I said each name. Then I said to them. "Everyone, this is Seth."

They all either said hi or waved. Seth gave a friendly smile and said, "Nice to met you all."

I then said to him. "Let's sit down."

I sat down and he took the seat next to me. Cindy leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Oh my god. He is gorgeous."

I just smiled and leaned into her as I whispered, "Isn't he?"

"So, you are into him?" She whispered back with a grin.

I couldn't help but smile. "Fuck yeah. You should have seen the nasty thoughts running through my head earlier."

"You want to jump his bones."

I eyed her then exhaled. "God, yes." I admitted. "But I also know not to try to jump ahead. I want to see where this goes. If there is even anything." Then I looked at Seth as he looked at us. I quickly pull away from Cindy.