Party In The Desert

Melissa's POV

We got out to the desert and went off a dirt road. "Where are we going?" Seth asked.

"Don't worry. We have permission to come out here. We are not trespassing. I promised you no more trespassing." I quickly reassured him as I knew this was a worry.

We got closer and saw a huge fire going with a bunch of trucks gathered around. I pulled up and parked. We both got out and I quickly moved to Seth's side as I took his hand. We walked past a bunch of people as I said hi to them. Then Cindy came rushing over to us. I quickly let go of Seth's hand. Cindy hugged me, roughly. "Oh, my god, you're here. I didn't think you would make it." She was excited.

We pulled away. "I said I would be here, didn't I?" I told her.

She just smiled. Then she looked at Seth. "Hey, Seth. So, how's it going?"

"Pretty good." He smiled at her.

Then Lucas and Mike walked up behind Seth. Mike put an hand on Seth's shoulder. "Hey, ya'll. About time ya'll made it."

"Sorry, we got, um, held up." I smirked.

No one caught on. Mike then said to Seth, "Come on, man. Let's get a drink."

"Uh, sure." He hesitated as he looked at me.

I gave him a reassuring smile. Then the men walked away. I turned back to Cindy. "So." She began to say with a smirk. "You look incredible. Almost glowing. Did Seth finally give it to you?" She asked, not even trying to hid the enthusiasm in her voice.

I rolled my eyes at first, then looked at her as a smirk began to play. "God, yes."

She squealed, loudly, and I giggled at her excitement. "About damn time." Then she asked, "So, how was it?"

I smiled at the question. "It was amazing." I almost blurted out. "Was not how we wanted it to be, or more how Seth wanted it to be. But it was still amazing."

"What do you mean how Seth wanted it to be?" She asked.

"Well," I said. "Seth had it in his head he wanted our first time to be sweet and gentle and well, perfect. But we got caught up in the moment before we left the house and fucked right there on his couch. Like, rough, hardcore fucking." I smirked. "But that is why we were late."

"But was it good at least?" She asked.

"Again, it was amazing. I never came so hard in my life. Probably the best orgasm of my life." I smiled as I thought about our time together back at the house.

She grinned. "Well, about damn time you two fucked and got it over with. I could have told you that was how it was going to be. You two have been torturing each other for weeks. I am not surprised that you two lost control and just fucked good and hard." She said to me. "But now that it is out of the way, your first time that is, everytime can be how you want it. You just needed to fuck first and get it over with."

I smiled. I was a little flustered talking about it. "Okay, enough of that. Let's go get me a beer. I could really use one."

The night progressed, Seth mostly hung with the guys as I hung with the girls. It was how these things went. Though Seth and I would look over at each other from time to time and share glances as we smiled at each other. Finally everyone moved around the fire. Seth sat in one of the chairs as I sat across his lap. We all just shared a bunch of stories as we laughed. At one point, I looked at Seth as he was laughing. I smiled to myself. He took notice. "What?"

"Are you having a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am." He smiled. "This is fun. Something different but fun."