Good Friends, Good Times

Melissa's POV

Opening night was here and I was nervous.  Seth had to finish something at work but promised to be there.  He also asked if a few friends could come  I was all for it as I would have my friends there as well.  I knew this type of bar wouldn't be his scene.  But he was going to be there supporting me.  It meant the world to me.  Everything took off great and the bar was packed  Everyone including my friends, were having a great time.  Everything that was but me.  Everything was perfect, except Seth wasn't there.  It had been a couple hours since it opened and Seth still wasn't there.  I was becoming slightly worried.  I was sitting with my friends in the VIP section when Cindy said as she noticed my demeanor, "He'll be here."

"I hope so."  I said, softly.

I looked at my friends as they were laughing and having a good time.  But I wasn't.  Just then, I felt two hands more over my shoulders and across my chest.  I looked up over my shoulder and saw Seth's smiling face.  I smiled.  "You made it!"

I quickly moved out of my chair and kissed him.  "I said I would be, didn't I."  He said to me.

I hugged him as I was so happy to have him there.  When I pulled away,  I noticed he had a few people with him.  He quickly went to introduce us.  "Lissa, these are my friends Mila, Alex, and Mike.  Everyone this is Lissa."

I quickly said hi and I knew exactly who they were.  Mila then said, "Wow, you are a lot prettier in person.  How did Seth ever snag you?"

Seth quickly said, "Ha, ha."

I moved an arm around him and moved my other hand up his chest.  I looked up at him then back at her.  "What can I say, between his charms, looks, and suave personality, what was not to love.  Plus, he knows how to keep a girl, well, quite happy."  I gave a little sexy grin.

I looked over at Seth and his face looked flushed.  I just silently laughed.  Then Mila smiled.  "I like her, Seth.  Keep her.  She fits in well with us."

I chuckled.  Seth still seemed slightly flushed but gave a small smile.  I then introduced them to my friends and asked them to join us.  We all did as I sat next to Seth.  I took his hand and intertwined our fingers.  I leaned into him.  "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

He shook his head.  "I think I was just thrown off."  Then he looked at his friends.  "But I think you threw them off as well."

I looked at the group and slightly chuckled.  "Why is that?"

"Cause."  He said with a slight smile.  "Girls, I've dated before, would get mad if someone joked about our sex life.  They have seen it happen first hand.  But you, you are not afraid to be the one to do it.  I think they are not use to that.  I am barely getting use to it."

"Well, I told you, Seth.  I'm not like those other girls."  I just smirked.

He let of of my hand and moved an arm around her.  "Nah, baby.  You are definitely different.  Better."

The night kept going and we had a blast.  Opening night of my bar was a huge success.  I also had a blast with Seth's friends.  After sometime, I snuck away and went outside.  I got out to the back parking lot.  First time I had a breather.  I needed it.  I was happy but I didn't get to bask in the moment as everything was fast pace in there.  So, I stepped outside to slow down.  To take in the moment.  I walked over to my truck and leaned against it.  I took a deep breath in and let it out.  Just then, Seth stepped outside.  "There you are.  Why are you out here?"

I smiled.  "I needed a breather.  I needed it to slow down for a moment.  So, I could take it in."

Seth walked over to me and put his hands on my waist.  "A little overwhelming?"  He asked.