Second Date

Melissa's POV

It was the following day, yet I was still feeling...anxious, the best way I could put it. I, on three different occasions, tried to relieve the tension but I couldn't get fully satisfied. It was frustrating. So, now I was sitting in the kitchen at the counter, unable to think or do anything without thinking about Seth and his lips. Which all that did was make the situation I was in worse. Just then, Cindy walked in, which quickly pulled me out of my train of thought. She walked over as she said, "Hey, bitch. How was your date with Seth?" She said his name in a sexy tone as she hitched an eyebrow.

I exhaled as I was confused by it all. "The date itself was a disaster or at least it felt like it. But when he took me home, things changed. Like it was a complete one eighty."

"Oh my god! You slept with him!" She exclaimed.

I quickly interjected, "No!" Then I exhaled. "God no we didn't. But I wanted to. He never even came in."

"Then what happened?" She asked.

I didn't even know how to answer that. "Well, we did kiss." Her eyes lit up. "Things got hot and heavy real quick on my doorstep but as fast as it started, it stopped. He stopped."

"What? Why?" Cindy quickly asked, seemingly confused.

I exhaled again. "He said he wanted to know me better before we went that far."

Cindy smiled at me. "That is actually sweet."

"No shit!" I almost exclaimed. "But the way he touched me and kissed me. I was so ready and so turned on. So for him to leave me like that. Ugh! I don't even know. I haven't been in the right state of mind since last night. And him wanting to be a gentleman and wait, that was just more of a turn on. I wanted him more." I then groaned out in frustration and put my head on her shoulder. "I'm so frustrated. Sexually."

She laughed which made me roll my eyes. Then she pouted, "I'm sorry, sweetie." She tried to sound sympathetic but failed. "Is there a possibility for a second date?"

"Yeah." I sighed as I took my head off her shoulder. "We have agreed to a second date."

"Well, have you heard from him at all today?" She asked me. I shook my head as I felt bummed. "He'll text you, I know it. You are too hot to pass up."

"Well, our date was kinda a disaster." I reminded her.

"Jesus." She sounded annoyed by my doubt. "You both were probably nervous. Watch, he'll text. Especially if your date ended the way it did. He will want more as well. No way in hell he be a dumbass and pass you up when you are so willing."

I laughed and did feel a little better. "You're right."

"Of course I am." She smiled at me. "Come on, don't we have a meeting with the contractors?"

I nodded. I almost forgot I had this meeting. I was working on getting a bar opened in LA. I was glad I had something to focus on instead of Seth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth's POV

I sat in my office all day trying to work but I could only think of Lissa. The date itself was a disaster, but how it ended, well that was a different story. It got so hot and so heavy very quickly. My mind only kept thinking about her lips and the way her body felt against mine. It was driving me mad. Took everything I had to walk away without going any farther. But god, did I want to. Especially when she asked me to come in. I wanted to say yes. But I wanted more from her. I kept looking at my phone as I wanted to text her. Would it be too soon? Would she still be interested after how our date played out and then leaving her so turned on? I wish I knew the answers to these questions. After hours of not being able to work and arguing with myself on whether or not I should text her, I finally picked up my phone. 'Hey.' It was all I could think of.