Ultimatum

Seth's POV

Our affair carried on for another month. I kept waiting to be with her but she would only say we can't. Didn't make being with her easy as I wanted more then what we had, but I took what I could get as I did love her and wanted any bit of her I could get. But now I had to put that on pause as Emilia was in town and we decided to go out for dinner. I felt bad for the girl as I was as I was doing what I was doing. She was a nice girl. She didn't love me yet. I was thankful for that. But she cared for me. We got to the restaurant and was taken to our seat. We talked for awhile when I saw Lissa come in with Scott. What were the odds she would show up at the same place. She noticed me but tried to look away. The Scott noticed me. He pulled her over and said with a smile, "Hey, Seth."

"Hey." I forced a smile. "How is everything?"

"Good. Great actually." Scott beamed. "Been making wedding plans. Just a couple more months and we'll be married." I shot my eyes at Lissa as she never told me it was so close to her getting married. She looked away. "I can't wait for this little lady to be Mrs. Eastwood."

She rolled her eyes. "I told you, Scott. I'm keeping my name."

He laughed. Then I said to Emilia, "Emilia, this is Scott and Lissa. And this is my girlfriend, Emilia."

They shook hands as they exchanged pleasantries. Then Emilia offered, "Why don't you two join us?"

"Emilia, I'm sure they want to have a quiet dinner." I quickly said. I really didn't want to have dinner with Lissa with her fiance.

Lissa added, "And we don't want to disturb you two." I had a feeling she didn't want the same thing.

"Nonsense, sit." Emilia insisted.

Scott sat down as did Lissa, reluctantly. Emilia knew I dated Lissa but thought it was nothing serious. She also knew I had a broken heart when I met her, stopped realizing I still did, but I never told her who broke my heart. "So, how is wedding planning?" Emilia asked.

"Good." Lissa only said.

Scott quickly added, "Long. I have been doing most of it, since this little lady has been busy working. Especially the last month."

I smiled to myself as I knew she wasn't working, no, she was with me. Lissa avoided looking at me. "Are you excited about the wedding?" Emilia asked Lissa.

Lissa looked at her and smiled. "Yeah."

This made me angry. "Well, congratulations to you both."

Lissa just smiled, politely. Then she eyed me for a moment. I knew this would be a very long dinner.

Dinner was finally over and we parted ways. Emilia and I got into my car and headed to my house. "They were a lovely couple." Emilia said with a smile.

"I guess so." I hated seeing her with him. Every time he touched her in any slightest way, my blood boiled.

"Seth, you barely said a word at dinner and now you seem distracted. Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No." I lied.

"Yeah, that is being honest. Well, I don't know what has gotten into you. We had a wonderful dinner. She was very nice. Which is something I wouldn't say about a lot of my boyfriend's exes." She almost laughed.

"That she is." I only said as I was distanced.

"Seth, what is going on with you?" She seemed annoyed.