A Little Reminder

Seth's POV

I said my goodbyes to Lissa and headed home. I had a rough day and wanted to relax. I really wanted to be with Lissa, but she had to handle things with her son. Her children came first and I understood that. This is why I have been wanting to meet them. For one, we would have more time together and two, I really wanted to know her children as they were the most important thing to her. I knew with this out, it would take longer for me to meet her kids. But now, I was driving home. I pulled up in my driveway and saw my sister's car. Shit, I already knew why she was there. She probably saw the tabloids and wanted answers. I pulled up and parked. She was waiting in her car. Once she saw me, she stepped out of her car and walked over to my car. I didn't want to face her especially with my face looking the way it was. Would only raise more questions. I sighed and finally stepped out of my car. She got to me and I saw a little horror in her face when she saw my face. "Fuck, Seth. What the hell happen to you?"

I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it. I kinda deserved it anyways."

I walked past her and she quickly grabbed my arm to stop me. I did stop and turned to her. "No, Seth! Tell me what happened?"

"Well, if you need to know, I paid Lissa's ex a visit, we got into and needless to say, this was the end result." I told her.

Then she looked unhappy with me as she stated, "So, the tabloids are true."

"Yeah." I only said.

I removed myself from her hand and walked to my house. She was on my heels. "Are you stupid?"

"Apparently." I said, sarcastically.

I opened my door and walked into the house. Rachael followed. "Seth, this isn't okay. She was to marry another man and you had an affair with her. Now the world knows. Did you not think for a second that this could happen? Did you not think what this would do to your image?"

I was tired of everyone worrying about my image. I think apart of me snapped as I turned to her. "I don't care, Rachael! Yes, how we went about things were wrong! But at the end I got what I wanted the most, her. That's all I've been wanting since we split. I love her. So much. So for her to be mine again, I couldn't be happier. Even with the bullshit, when I am with her, it's all that matters. We both were so upset about the tabloids but once I saw her after it broke, it seemed like none of that mattered anymore. We were back to smiling as we were together."

"But this could fuck up everything you worked so hard for. Doesn't that matter?" She asked.

"Not anymore. Yes, it sucks. But when I am with her. It's all that matters. My success did bring me some happiness. But I had no one to share it with. I was missing something important. Now I have that. The success doesn't even matter anymore cause I have someone I love. So, screw everything else. If being with her fucks it up, so be it." I told her.

"You really do love her, huh?" She asked.

"More then you know, Rachael. When I am with her, nothing else matters to me, just her." I said, softly. I sighed. "I know this shouldn't have happened the way it did, but if it didn't, I wouldn't have her again. I wouldn't be happy again."

She smiled at me. "Well, if she makes you happy, who am I to stand in your way."

"Thanks, Rachael." I smiled back.

I walked to the living room and sat down. The day took a toll on me. She followed and sat next to me. "So, her ex really did that to you?" She asked.