High

Melissa's POV

Some months went by and I had long finished my movie. I was glad when I did. I loved working but the older I got, I found that pregnancy was harder on my body. I was more exhausted then I remember I ever was and more sick. Doctors gave me medication for the nausea but didn't help much. It was so bad. I was laying on the couch with my baby bump plainly showing. It was late and the kids were in bed. Seth was working late as he wouldn't work the next few days. He was getting the vasectomy. He decided to do it while I was pregnant as he knew he would not be sterile for a few months. We didn't want to chance another accident but we knew me on any type of contraceptives didn't seem to always work and he hated the thought of using a condom with his wife. So, I waited up for him as I knew he was nervous about it. I wanted to be there for him. He was doing something huge without me pushing it or even asking. So, I wanted to make sure he was okay during the night and the next day. I would go with him the next day as he needed to be driven home. As I laid on the couch, Seth walked in. He found me in the living room and asked, "What you doing still up? Do you know what time it is?"

"I waited up for you." I said as I sat up on the couch.

He walked over and sat next to me. He moved an arm around me and pulled me close to him. "So, why? I know you have to be tired."

I smiled and said, "Cause even though you are not showing it or saying anything, I know you are nervous about tomorrow. I wanted to make sure you are okay."

He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the top of my head. Then he breathed, "I'm just nervous."

"I know you are. You know you don't have to do this, we can find another way." I told him.

He shook his head. "I don't want to chance it. When ever you try to prevent it, we end up with another kid. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret my kids." He gently placed his hand on my belly and held it there. "But I really don't want to be the Brady Bunch."

I laughed. "No, I don't either." Then I snuggled with him closer. "Are you worried it will make you less of a man?"

He sighed. "A little. But I know the doctor said nothing should change in that department. But it still worries me."

I looked up at him and said, "You know I have been reading up on it. And I rarely ready anything about a man not be able to perform afterwards. But what I did read was some men actually said their orgasms are much stronger. Like it feels so much better then before they did it."

He laughed. "Well, I hope that happens for me. But I don't see how it could get any better."

I smiled and said, "Suck up."

He just grinned. Then he moved his hand up my body to my breast and cupped it. He slowly massaged it as he knew my breast were tender. My breathing slightly hitched. Then he said, seductively, "Doctors say it will be almost a week till we can have sex again. So, how about another go around before we have to go without for that long?"

I smiled and just moved closer to him. I took his lips as to answer him. I felt him grin in the kiss. I moved and straddled him on the couch. We kissed each other deeply. He moved his hands to my back and held me tightly. I started to grind on top of him. He moaned in my lips. I kept this up as I was in heat. Every time I was pregnant, my sex drive went through the roof. So, a week without sex I knew would feel like an eternity in my condition. So I wanted it to make it the best sex that night. Seth had his hands in my breast as he massaged them through the shirt. I pulled away and took off my shirt. Seth reached around and unclasped my bra. He took it off me. As soon as it was off, he cupped my breast and began to massage them as he stared at me. I moaned. I wanted more. He moved his lips to my nipple and took it in my mouth. He carefully but quickly went to sucking and nipping at it as I moved my fingers through his hairs and clung onto him. They were so sensitive but the way his mouth worked it, so gently yet so wonderfully, I was getting extremely turned on. I was aching in my womanhood at this point. I wanted him. Seth pulled away and I quickly ripped open his shirt. Buttons flew everywhere. I could tell this turned him on more. I kissed his roughly again and pushed his shirt off. He moved his hands up my back and held me close. I then pulled away and stood up. I unbuttoned my pants and took them off in record time. I was back on his lap and Seth asked, in a husky voice, "Shouldn't we move this upstairs?"