Gender Revealed

Melissa's POV

It was the day of the ultrasound. I was excited. I didn't know why as I knew I wouldn't know the sex for another five days. Rachael and Seth was with me. We were in the room and the ultrasound tech walked in. She said, "Okay, so you ready to see the baby." I smiled and nodded. Seth was excited too. Then she asked, "Are we going to find out the sex?"

Rachael quickly said, "Yes but they are not to know. I am the only one to know."

The ultrasound tech asked, "Doing a gender reveal?"

I nodded. "She insisted."

She chuckled slightly. "Okay, then." Then she said to me, "I think you know the drill. Lay back and lift your shirt and lower your pants slightly."

I did as she told and she put the gel on my belly. Quickly she went was looking around. We saw a profile of our child. I smiled as I saw our baby on the screen. She said, "Here is a profile of the baby."

I looked over to see Seth smiling. "Perfect." He said in awe.

I smiled and looked back at the screen. She looked around as she showed us the baby more. We saw our little one moving a lot during the ultrasound. I was full of smiles. Then she moved the screen so we couldn't see it. She type something then printed the picture. She put it in an envelop and handed it to Rachael. Rachael smiled as she was excited. She gave us the rest of the pictures. We walked out and Seth was excited about our newest addition. I could tell as he hand an arm around me and had his hand on my belly. I smiled and asked Rachael, "So, what do you have plan?"

"You will have to see." She only said.

I frowned. Then Seth said, "Well, we are going to go home. Just don't go crazy with all this."

"Hell that. This is your last baby. I am going to go all out." Rachael told him.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Okay, we will see you later."

We said our goodbyes and got in the car. Seth said as we started to drive off, "I hate not knowing. I can't believe you talked me into this."

"You waited all nine months with James. You can wait another five days for this one. You will survive." I said to him.

He frowned. "I just want to prove to you that I am right. It's a girl. I can feel it."

"We will see, Seth." I only said, smiling.

The next five days moved slowly for us. We were anxious. Rachael was now at our house having people set up for the party in the backyard. Seth and I were inside as Rachael forbid us from getting near it till the party started. It was honestly making us more anxious. Then people showed up and we were finally able to go out back. It was decorated in pink and blue. She had a game set up to see how many people thought it was a boy and how many thought it was a girl. I, of course, picked a boy. Seth picked girl. I saw Mila and Alex and walked over to them. Mila smiled. "Oh my god, Lissa. You look radiant. Pregnancy suits you."

"Take that back." I eyed her.

She laughed. "So, are you two done this time?"

"I sure hope so. Five kids is a lot." I told her.

"No shit." She smiled. "You are braver then me. I don't know what I would do if I had that many kids."

"Probably jump off a bridge. That was my first thought." I told her.

Alex and Mila laughed. Then Alex asked, "So why was Seth out for a few days last week? He won't tell us why he couldn't come in."

I smiled. "I would tell you but Seth might have a cow if I did."