Overwhelm

Melissa's POV

After the game, sure enough, KJ had scouts after him bad. He had several different schools wanting him to play with them. University of Georgia was one of them and KJ knew that was the school he wanted to go to. No other school he was interested in. I wasn't too happy on him moving across the country, especially since my mom lived with us now. No one to really look after him. I had my brothers but I thought that would be more problems then anything. They would be a bad influence. Especially Max. I was really not liking his choose in school. I kept trying to hint of schools near us, but he wasn't having it. I was unhappy about it. Seth kept reminding me that he would be okay and I needed to let him do what he needed to do. The trail also kept prolonging as well, I wasn't happy about it. I was getting more irritable with everything. Caused me to be short with everyone, especially Seth. We fought more.

He walked in after a long day at work. I was in the living room and I was annoyed that it took him so long to get home. As soon as he walked in, I walked up to him and almost snapped, "What the hell took you so long?"

"I had to work. You know that." He sounded exhausted.

I exhaled, annoyed and walked away. I walked upstairs to my room and got into bed. Slowly Seth made his way upstairs. He walked in and looked at me, waiting for more. But I said nothing. He seemed relieved that I didn't say anything. He got dressed and got into bed. I rolled over and had my back to him. He touched my arm, I think testing the waters. I snapped, "Don't fucking touch me."

"What is your problem?" He asked almost at a lost. "Lately you have been snapping at me and I have no clue why."

I sat up and looked at him. "Oh, you don't know. You are never home. We never see you. You know how everything is lately yet you don't come home."

"You know I have to work." He almost breathed.

"If that is what you call it." I shot back. He got out of bed and grabbed a pillow. He started to walk away. I asked, "Where the hell are you going?"

"To sleep on the couch." He spatted. "I rather sleep there then deal with this shit."

He walked out of the room and I only got more angry. I crossed my arms as I was furious. I sat there for a bit, thinking he would come back. He never slept away from me unless it wasn't by choice. I didn't expect him to go through with it. But he didn't come back. This got me more angry. I got up and walked downstairs. I got to the living room and grabbed a throw pillow on the other end of the couch. I hit him with it. He quickly got up and looked at me angry. "What the fuck, Lissa!"

"How dare you!" I yelled. "How can you come down here and not sleep with me?"

He looked stunned. "What the fuck? I cannot win with you."

I just threw the pillow at him as I was more angry. "Go fuck yourself, Seth."

"At this point, I rather do that then deal with your crazy shit!" He yelled at me.

"Who is she?" I asked angrily. I wasn't thinking straight and allowed my fears to just spew out angrily.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Who the fuck is she, Seth?!" I yelled this time. "You always working late and you seem like you never want to be around me!"

He stood up and almost got in my face. "Do you know why it seems that way?" His eyes were in rage.

"Yeah, I do." I got close to him and was almost daring him.

"Cause you are becoming unbearable to be around!" He yelled. My face fell as it hurt. But I quickly recovered and was angry again. "I get you are going through a lot of shit right now, but I can only take so much! Jesus, Lissa! I don't want to come home anymore! I am tired of being your punching bag!"