Unpleasant Memories

Melissa's POV

We got back to the crowd. No one noticed we were gone, at least it seemed that way. Now that I gave him what he wanted, he seemed to not be so attached to my hip, which I was glad. He needed to spend time with his friends. It was good for him. I walked over to Amy and she grinned, "So, where did you two go?"

So much for no one noticing. I just smiled. Then said, coyly, "Where do you think?"

"I'm guess Seth got one of his presents early." She cracked.

I laughed and said, "You may say that, but it's far from over."

She just smiled then asked, "How do you two keep that part of your marriage alive?"

"It helps that his wife is sex crazy." I cracked.

Then we heard a deep laughter. We turned around and Ron stood there. I slightly blushed but I wasn't completely embarrassed. I asked, "How much did you hear?"

"More then one father should probably hear." He still was laughing.

I slightly chuckled as I did find it funny. "Well, don't embarrass him too bad." I quickly said.

"Your secret is safe with me. I know how Seth feels about stuff like this. So, I won't say a word." He said to me.

"Good, cause I am more worried what you will say to him and cause him to be embarrassed especially on his birthday." I pointed out.

He laughed again. "I wouldn't do that. At least not today."

I laughed as well. "Good."

"Seth is lucky to have you. You did an amazing job here. He seems really happy." He said as he looked over to Seth who was with friends, laughing and having a good time.

I looked over to Seth as well and smiled at the sight. "He does. That is all I want for him."

He looked back at me and said, "Definitely lucky." Then he said, "I was just coming over to say goodbye as this old man can only stay up for so long."

I smiled and quickly hugged him. "I'm glad you came, Ron."

He pulled away. Then he said, "I will see you later. Have a good night, Lissa."

"You too, Ron." I said, sweetly.

He walked away and Amy asked, "How are you not embarrassed that his dad heard you talk about having sex with his son?"

I shrugged. "You know things like that don't really bother me too much."

"I wish I was as bold as you. And that is another thing, you are so open, but Seth is so the opposite. How does that work?" She asked.

"Easy, I push him to be a little more open and he gets me to watch myself a little more." I told her.

She laughed. "You two are definitely an odd pair." Then she calmed as she said, "But you two seem to work and balance each other out."

"That we do." I smiled.

As the night progressed, the party died down and everyone left. Seth and I finally left and headed home. Seth drove home this time. I was tired and I closed my eyes. Seth then said, "Love, you promised me more of my present."

I smiled as my eyes were closed. "Your birthday is over, Seth." I really intended to fulfill what I had set out to do but I wanted him to want it more.

He moved a hand over to my leg and moved it up my dress. I didn't stop him this time. His hand found it's way to my underwear and moved under it. He quickly inserted a finger in me. He moved it inside me and I gasped. He kept a steady pace as I knew what he was doing, he wanted to just have me going but not completely finish me. It was torture. I moaned and bit my lip as it felt good but wasn't giving me what I wanted. I breathed out, "Please, Seth."