Unexpected News

Melissa's POV

I woke up and it was late. I looked around and realized I fell asleep in James' room. I promised Seth I would hurry back but I ended up falling asleep. I felt bad. I hadn't been with Seth in awhile cause we were either too tired or our schedules was just so busy. I slowly moved out bed, careful not to wake James. He slightly moved when I did, but it seemed as to get more comfortable. I walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked down to my room in the darkness and got to my room. I looked to see Seth was fast asleep. He had one of my pillows held against his chest. He hated when I wasn't in bed with him and it showed. I smiled as I thought it was cute. I quickly got undressed as I still planned to give Seth what he wanted. I knew he wouldn't mind me waking him. I crawled in bed and tried to pull the pillow away. Seth clung unto it tighter as he slowly groaned. I couldn't help it but slightly chuckle at it. I softly said, "Baby, wake up."

"Just a few more minutes." He whined.

I smiled and finally got the pillow away. As soon as I did, I felt his hand on my hip. Just then, his eyes fluttered open. "Are you not wearing any clothes?" He asked me.

"Maybe." I grinned.

I moved closer to him and moved my lips to his neck. I began to kiss and suck his neck. He hissed slightly. I smirked against his neck but didn't stop. I moved my lips up his neck to his jaw line and kept raining kisses on him till I got to his lips. He deeply took my lips. He moved his arms around me and pulled my body against him. I could tell by the way he kissed me, he wanted me and bad. He then pushed my body against the bed as he kept kissing me as he laid on top of me. His lips abruptly pulled away from mine. He sat up and quickly got undressed. I was ready for him. He moved back over me once he undressed himself. He kissed me again and he pushed into me. I broke the kissed as I moaned, "God, Seth."

He groaned as well. "Jesus, baby, I have missed this."

I looked up at him as he looked at me then he began to move inside me. It felt so incredible. I arched and moaned as he did. I quickly moved my hand to the back of his head and pulled him to me. I kissed him, roughly. We haven't been together in such a long time, it was incredible. I felt him move fast as I felt my orgasm build. I knew he was close as well. I knew it wouldn't take long as it has been such a long time. I then exploded and I moaned out, softly. He came as well as he moaned out, "Fuck, baby."

We both came down from our orgasms and he moved off of me. He laid next to me and I quickly moved in his arms. He breathed heavily. "God, that was long overdue."

"No, shit." I cracked as I smiled.

I looked up to see him smiling as well. He then said, "I love you."

I picked up my head and moved closer to him. I took his lips gently. When I pulled away, I breathed, "I love you too."

I laid my head on his chest and was very tired. I yawned and got comfortable as I closed my eyes. I said, softly, as I was tired, "Let's not wait that long again for that."

I heard him softly chuckle and then say, "Definitely not going to, baby."

I smiled against his chest and fell asleep quickly.

The next day, Seth was gone at work as I was at home, alone. All the kids were in school and I was getting some cleaning done. My phone rang and I quickly looked at it to see it was my mother. I didn't see my family much as they really didn't approve of Seth and refused to make Seth feel comfortable. He dealt with them once a year for the kids. But my father was lightening up around him, but my mother still hated the fact he was an atheist and that I married an atheist. It was one thing to date one, but another to marry one. But I didn't care what she thought. She would still call every week or so to see how the family was doing so the phone call wasn't unexpected. I answered, "Hey, mom."