Long Night

Melissa's POV

It was one hell of a day and I was tired. I left Seth early that morning before he even woke up as I had a hundred things to do and the following morning I was flying out to London. I was dreading the long flight. At least I could sleep on the plane. It was close to midnight as I pulled up into Seth's driveway. He texted me earlier to tell me to look under the owl statue for a surprise. I was confused as I swore he had no owl statue. Once I walked up the walkway, I saw it. That had to be new. I walked over to it and bent down. I lifted it and underneath it was a pair of keys and a note.

For the nights you

feel you need to be here.

I smiled at as I thought it was a sweet gesture. I put the owl back down as I sighed as I was tired. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked in and went straight upstairs. I walked quietly into Seth's room to find him asleep already. I only smiled at the sight of him. I quickly stripped down and slowly got into bed. As I did, he stirred and turned to me. He looked at me, sleepily. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said, quietly.

"It's okay." He only said.

Then he put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. He seemed distanced, I noticed. He did tell me the network was unhappy with him but didn't tell me why. "Bad day?" I asked.

"That is an understatement." He breathed.

Then I asked, "Want to talk about it?"

He licked his lips then shook his head. "I'm just glad you are here." He only said.

I looked at him as I noticed the toll the day took on him. I moved my hand to the side of his head and ran my fingers through his hair "Anything I can do?"

He didn't say anything, he just looked at me. He then moved in and took my lips. I quickly kissed him back as I sensed he needed it. The kiss quickly became more passionate and I knew where this was going. He pushed me back on the bed so my back was on the bed. He moved his hand up my body to my breast. He cupped it and massaged it through my bra. I wanted more. Then his hand moved to my back and quickly unclasped my bra. He took it off of me as he broke the kiss. He looked down at me and I knew he had to have seen the desire in my eyes His head moved down to my breast and I felt his tongue run over my nipple. I hissed. Then I felt him take my nipple into my mouth and I gasped. He began to suck and nip at my nipple as I let out little moans. I felt his hand move south. He moved his hand under my underwear and his fingers down to my folds. One of his fingers pushed threw my folds and entered me. I gasped out. He began to move his finger in and out of me. I closed my eyes at the pleasure of it. His mouth never stopped from working on my breast. He only stopped to move to my other breast as he inserted another finger. My hips bucked into his hand. I moved my hand to the back of his head and ran my fingers threw his hair. He doesn't stop pleasing me. I started to feel the familiar tingle. I knew I was close. "Fuck, Seth." I breathed out.

I felt him remove his lips from my breast. But I didn't feel his lips return to my body. So, I looked up at him and he was staring at me. Watching me. He waited for my release. He was breathing heavily. I can tell he was turned on by all this. "Please." I moaned out. I wanted my release. He pumped his fingers faster inside me and I heard his breathing hitched as I moaned out. I was so close. I gripped his biceps as I felt I was so close. Moans kept escaping my mouth. I heard Seth breath out, "Jesus, baby."

He was so turned on at this point. I moved one of my hands down to his hand that was pleasing me and held onto it, as if I was afraid he would stop before I got what I wanted. Then I felt it. The pleasure rushed my body. I threw my head back as I closed my eyes and moaned out loudly. My hand that was on top of his, gripped it tightly and I rocked into his hand. My other hand gripped his bicep harder. This goes on for a few moments and it shocked me as I never had an orgasm last that long. Finally, I calmed. I released his hand and loosened my grip on his arm. I relaxed my body on the bed as I still had my eyes closed. I was in bliss. I finally opened my eyes to look up at Seth. He was just watching me, waiting. But I saw the lust in his eyes. He needed his. I leaned up and took his lips, roughly. He quickly broke the kiss and breathed, "No, not that way. Not tonight. I want to give you what you should have had last night. What our first time should have been like."