Build Up

Seth's POV

It has been quite a few days since I last saw Lissa. Being with her was intoxicating. I wanted more. I couldn't wait to see her and kiss her. I missed her. We texted while she was gone Made the distance a little bearable. We also talked on webcam. But I wanted her with me. Finally the day came that I got to see her again. We talked about what we would do. I suggested something easy going as I liked to just stay at home and unwind at times. So, I offered up a movie and take out at my house. She was quick to say yes. Then I thought about how much of a bad idea that could possible be as I really wanted to wait. But just touching her and kissing her, I wanted more as well. I started to get nervous about the movie night as I was worried I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. I got home with the food and all that was missing was her. After a short time, the doorbell rang and I moved to the door. I opened it and Lissa stood there, looking as beautiful as ever. I smiled at her. "Hey, there." I said, happily.

"Hey." She smiled back and moved in.

She gently took my lips. God, how I missed her lips. She pulled away. I stepped aside to let her in and she slowly walked in. I walked behind her and went to take her jacket off of her. She seemed surprised by the gesture. She really wasn't use to a guy like me. Honestly, made me sad for her that she was never shown the treatment she deserved. I got her jacket off and said to her, "I got dinner, if you are hungry."

She was looking around at my place. She then turned to me and smiled. "How about a tour of your place first?"

I smiled and nodded. We moved around the house as I showed her around. We finally made our way to the living room as we would spend the evening there. I saw her eyeing the dark backyard. I walked over and turned on a light out back. Then I took her hand as I opened the back door. "Come on." I said to her.

We walked out back. We got to the pool and she looked around. I stood closer to the pool, watching her. She looked at me and smiled. She said in awe, "This is beautiful, Seth. Your home is beautiful."

Then she moved closer to me and took my lips. I kissed her back. She pulled away. She stepped back and went to look around. I went to move but my clumsiness struck right then. I tripped over my own two feet and fell into the pool. I quickly came up for air. I was embarrassed. At this point, Lissa was laughing uncontrollably. I just blushed. "I'm glad you find this so funny!" I almost yelled at her.

I was not amused. She stopped laughing and looked at me as she still smiled. "I'm sorry, Seth." She smiled, widely. I moved to the edge of the pool and so did she. "Here, let me help you." She said, sweetly.

She reached her hand out and I took it. I smirked as I pulled her in. She fell into the pool. I, at this point, laughed. She reached the surface and seemed unpleased. "What the hell, MacFarlane!"

"That's what you get for laughing at me." I quickly said as I kept laughing. She swam over to me and tired to dunk me under the water. After a couple failed attempts, she finally successed. We goofed off in the pool like children as we laughed. We finally calmed as I had my arms around her. Her hands were on my shoulders. I looked at her, there was lust in her eyes. I knew this was a dangerous game, but I couldn't control myself. I kissed her. The kiss quickly progressed. I moved us in the pool till her back hit the wall. We kissed as her hands moved across my chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I grind against her, against my own judgment. Her lips broke away from mine as she gasped. My lips went to her neck. I kissed, sucked, and nipped at her neck. She moaned as I did. I continued to grind against her. God, I wanted her. But I snapped back. I quickly pulled away. She seemed hurt when I did and even a bit angry. "We can't, Lissa. It's too soon." I only could say.

I moved away from her. I quickly swam to the stairs and got out. I walked over to a lawn chair that had towels on it and grabbed a towel. I dried my hair. I heard her get out of the pool and walked over to me. I didn't look at her at first as I knew she would be unhappy with me. I finally looked her way. She didn't look angry or upset. No, she was shivering. "Oh, god, Lissa." I quickly grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her. I moved my hands on her arms to try to get her warm. "Come on." I told her. "I'll let you get a warm shower to warm you up and find some clothes for you to wear."