The Question

Melissa's POV

I was tired as we road to the airport. I barely got any sleep the night before cause well, I finally got my way with Seth. Then the early morning wake up. I couldn't believe Seth put me in the shower this morning with all my clothes on, but it took a very wonderful turn. I had no complaints, just that I was tired. I was leaning against Seth as my arm was hooked in his as I rested my head against his shoulder. My eyes were heavy but I managed to stay awake. We got to the airport and pulled up to the small plane. Seth looked down at me and smiled. "Come on, love."

The driver opened my door and I stepped out. Seth was already out his door. I was so ready to see my boy. I just saw him the weekend before but I did already miss him. I was happy to have another weekend with him. Seth and I walked over to the plane and walked up the stairs. We got in and I quickly took a seat as Seth sat next to me. I noticed Ron on the plane as he was already asleep. I quickly relaxed and Seth asked, "You okay?"

"Just really tired." I told him.

He put his hand on my leg and said, "Get some sleep, love."

I nodded as I quickly asked, "You will stay next to me the whole time?"

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Of course, love. Now, sleep."

I relaxed against him as he moved an arm around him. The plane took off and once we were in the air, I was asleep. I woke up a couple hours later and Seth was just sitting next to me, listening to his music through his earphones. His eyes were closed but I knew he wasn't sleeping. Just into his music. I moved from him and he quickly opened his eyes as he looked at me. I stretched as I yawned and he asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, just a little stiff." I yawned as I stretched.

He smiled and said, "I know what is a little stiff that you can take care of."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You are something else. For a week, I couldn't get you to touch me and now you back to making your sexual jokes. What am I going to do with you?"

"I know what you could do to me." He smirked.

I laughed again and gently slapped his chest. "Your dad is on the flight, Seth."

"Oh, when has that stopped you." He laughed.

"It's one thing to disappear in a crowd full of people but another when it is just one person. It will be obvious." I pointed out.

He moved closer and said, seductively, "Come on, baby. This is one thing we have never done. Having sex on an airplane."

I smiled as he was right. "No, Seth. I would if your dad wasn't here. But he is, so no."

He sat back, seemingly frustrated. I just chuckled. Just then, Ron walked over to us and sat down across from us. "So, how have you two been?"

"Good." I said with a smile. "Really excited to get to see KJ play."

"I am too." Ron was smiling. "He really is doing great things."

I only smiled bigger. "That he is. I really am proud of him."

Ron then looked at Seth, who was not exactly happy at that moment. Ron noticed. "You okay, son?" He asked.

"Yeah." Seth only said.

I chuckled as I knew why he was and he eyed me. Ron took noticed and asked, "Am I missing something?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Trust me, not something you want to know."