Off Roading

Melissa's POV

One the way home, I couldn't keep my hands off Seth. I was kissing his neck and moving my hands up and down his chest. Seth tried to keep his composer. "Baby, I know you are feeling quite...frisky. But I need to focus on the road."

"Am I making it difficult?" I grinned.

"Uh, yeah." He seemed slightly annoyed.

I just smiled as I kept kissing his neck and moved my hand farther south. I got to the inside of his thigh and rubbed it close his groin. His breathing hitched. I then asked with a smirk, "Do you really want me to stop?"

"No." He breathed.

I went back to kissing and sucking his neck. I wanted to kiss him but I couldn't at that moment as he did have to be able to see the road. I moved my hand to his groin and rubbed him through the pants. "Jesus, baby." He was turned on.

I moved my lips to his ear and whispered, "Please, hurry. I want you inside me."

I noticed him getting more excited. I saw him looking around and I got confused. "What are you doing?"

"Finding us somewhere. I cannot wait any longer and it just dawned on me, your mother is at the house." He said.

"Oh, yeah." It slipped my mind too. It was one thing to go at it at night as long as we kept it down. But to disappear in the midday, she would know what was up. I knew Seth wasn't okay with that. Then I asked, "What about not having any condoms?"

"Fuck!" He seemed to forget that part. "We could stop at the store but I really don't want to. I just want you, right now."

I could tell he was all hot and bothered. I smiled. "Well, we could go afterwards and get the morning after pill."

Seth briefly looked at me and grinned. "God, I love you woman."

I smiled as I loved when he was like this. Not long afterwards, we got to a remote location. Seth went off road. I got a little nervous. "Seth, your car isn't made for this. I don't want to get stuck."

"We will be fine." I could tell he wasn't thinking clearly. Or with the right head at this point. He only had one thing on the mind. He finally pulled off where he knew we wouldn't be seen and parked the car. Instantly, he moved to me and kissed me, roughly. God, he was so turned on. He moved a hand up me to my breast and started to massage it through the shirt. I moaned in his lips. He broke the kiss as he was breathing heavily. He said, almost breathless, "Get out."

He pulled away from me and moved out of the car. I quickly got out as well. We moved to the front of the car and I looked around. This wasn't like Seth to do this. But I just smiled as I loved this. I looked back at him as we met in front of the car and said, "You really are in the mood."

He grabbed my arm, pulled me close to him and quickly picked me up. He sat me on the hood of his car roughly and started to attack my lips again. I was shocked by his demeanor but quickly got into it. He pulled away and breathed, "I can't wait much longer, love. You drive me insane."

I just smiled and we kissed again. He moved his hands to my jeans and undid my button. He pulled away as he quickly pulled off my pants and underwear. He then undid his pants and slightly pulled them down. He put his arms around me and kissed me again. He pulled me to the edge of the hood. Just then, I felt him enter me. I moaned out. I was so turned on. I needed to feel him. He quickly moved inside me. I moaned against his lips. I broke the kiss and breathed, "Fuck, Seth. Harder."