Outed

Melissa's POV

Another week passed and everything was still great. I already had dropped my boys off at school and started cleaning. Just then Cindy walked in the door. I smiled, "Hey, bitch." She looked at me and she looked concerned and worried. "What's wrong?" I quickly asked.

"Now, don't freak but I have to show you something." She said, cautiously.

I just nodded as I became worried. She went in her oversize purse that I always cracked on and pulled out three different magazines. She laid them on the counter. I walked over and looked at them. Each one had photos of Seth, Scott, and me on it with different titles but all indicating Seth and I had an affair to break Scott and I up. I looked at her as I almost panicked. "How did they find out?"

"I don't know." Cindy said, softly.

"Only people who knew were you guys and a couple of Seth's friends." I quickly said. I was in a panic as I knew my life would be hell now.

"Didn't you say Scott found out about it? And what about Seth's ex girlfriend?" She asked.

"Emilia didn't know about the affair, she only knew Seth still loved me." I told her.

"So that leaves Scott. Cause you know we wouldn't say anything." She quickly said.

"I know." I breathed. "It has to be Scott. He was so hurt when I choose Seth and not him."

"Do you think he would have done that?" She asked.

"He was really hurt. So, it's a strong possibility." I said. My eyes flooded with tears. I began to cry. "What am I going to do, Cindy? I can't have this. My boys will be affected by this."

Cindy hugged me and said, softly, "I know, sweetie. I know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth's POV

I was in my office when Alex knocked on my door and peeked in. "Hey, Seth, you have a minute?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, come in." I said, happily. I have been on cloud nine lately. My life was going perfectly since I had Lissa back.

She walked in and closed the door. She walked to the desk and threw a magazine down on my desk in front of me. "Have you seen this?" She sounded angry.

I looked at it and my heart dropped. Our affair was out. "How?" I asked. "We were so careful. Or I thought we were."

"I don't know, Seth, but I found one of the writers reading it and of course I snatched it from him and told him to get back to work. But everyone know now, Seth." She said, angrily.

"Fuck. This isn't good." I breathed.

"No shit this isn't good!" She almost yelled. "How do you think the networks are going to respond to this negative publicity?"

"Shit." I muttered.

"This is bad, Seth. You two have to do something and quick." She told me.

"Fine, we will. I will talk to Lissa and we will figure out what we are going to do." I told her.

"You better, Seth. Cause this could hurt this show and your little affair will cost all of us." She almost hissed.

She stormed out of the room and slammed the door. I sat back in my chair and exhaled. Alex had every right to be angry. I was now putting the show on the line. I pulled out my phone and sent Lissa a text. 'Have you seen the tabloids?'