A Surprise and The Decision

Melissa's POV

I don't know what happened. I was so set on not letting Seth back in and just like that, my walls came crashing down. We laid together for awhile after all was said and done, barely speaking. Just me holding him as there was nothing to say cause he didn't know what it meant as he wanted the answer from me, but I didn't even know what this meant. After some time, Seth left as I felt it was best that he left so I could think. He didn't seem to happy about leaving. I told him I just needed time. He seem to understand but hurt. Once he was gone, I was so confused. I knew what I wanted but I was terrified and still very much hurt. A few days passed, Seth would call or text me. I would text him back or talk to him on the phone. Our conversations were pleasant. I would actually smile when I talked to him. I did miss him but I didn't know what I wanted. Kids asked about him a lot. I told Seth to come to see the kids. He agreed and we set Friday night for him to come over to spend time with the boys. Friday came and Seth came over. Once he was inside, the kids were rushing him. We had dinner together, like a family. Seth was smiling the whole time. He loved his kids, I could see this. We ate dinner together and KJ left to go out with some friends and his girlfriend. I didn't expect him home till late. The other three boys went to bed as Seth stayed to tuck them in. Once they were in bed, he walked in the living room as I gave them sometime together. He said with a smile, "They are in bed. God, I missed doing that."

I laughed and said, "Well, you are more then welcome to come ever night to get them to bed. I will not argue with that."

"Oh, so you pawn them off on me with the things you don't want to do." He joked.

"Exactly." I smiled at him.

He walked over and sat next to me. He moved his hand closer to mine, he stopped as he hesitated for a moment, then took my hand. I didn't pull away. He looked at me and said, sadly, "I do miss all this, Lissa. I miss the boys. I miss you."

I looked down at our hands and said, softly, "I know."

"Please, let me come home." He almost begged.

"I don't know, Seth." I was scared.

"Baby, this is hurting me so much not being able to do the simple things. Please, let me come home and be with you and the boys." He pleaded with me.

"Seth, it isn't that simple. You know that." I said to him.

He looked away, then looked back at me. I looked at him too. Next thing I know, Seth's lips were on mine. I didn't pull away, instead I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. He kissed me, fiercely. He pushed me gently on the couch and laid on top of me. He pulled away. "I miss you." He breathed.

I didn't say anything, I just pulled him back down to me and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around him and he grabbed my thigh. He grind against me and I moaned against his lips. He broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck. He kissed my neck and I moaned out as he hit my sweet spot. I breathed out, "Let's go upstairs."

Without another word, he moved off of me and stood up. I quickly stood up and we moved upstairs. Once we were in the room, we were back to kissing. We began to take each other's clothes off. We were in the bed and I straddled him. I moved down and kissed him. As we kissed, I moved my hand in between us and grabbed him. I moved him to my entrance and lowered myself on him. He moaned in my lips. I broke the kiss as I sat up. I looked down as he stared up at me in lust. I slowly moved on top of him as I closed my eyes. He felt amazing. He always felt amazing. He gripped my hips and breathed out, "Lissa."

I began to move faster and he only gripped my hips tighter as he moaned out. I rode him good and hard. I felt him get close as he got harder inside me. I moved back down and kissed him. I felt him come and his fingers almost dug into my hips. I grind on him as he rode out his orgasm. I then came and hard as I broke the kiss. I moaned as I felt my walls contract around him. He grunted a few time as he squeezed ever drop out inside me. We finally calmed. I laid on top of him as I was breathless. We stayed like this as I felt Seth's fingers move up and down my back, lightly. We didn't say anything. Finally, Seth broke the silence, "So, is this what it is now? I come over and we just do this but make no progress forward?"