Time Apart

Melissa's POV

Seth and I spent so much time together, that time apart became hard. He was now in the northeast shooting his new movie while I was in California. I was missing him horribly. But now I was about to go to a charity event with Chelsea as she was the friend to go to these events with and also Cindy was coming. I rarely took my friends to these things. Not that I was ashamed of them but I hate mixing the two worlds together. My friends were my reality while my friends in the biz were more on the side of fame. I hated meshing the two worlds together as I didn't want my friends sucked into it. Seth was really down to earth so I didn't mind him being around my friends. But a lot of my friends in the biz, were not so much. So, I kept the two worlds apart. I didn't easily get sucked into it but my friends might be able to. So, they rarely came to these type of events. Cindy and I were ready. I walked downstairs in a flowing white dress. Cindy's eyes widened. "Wow, Lissa! You look hot." She smiled. "Give me your phone."

"Why?" I was cautious doing so.

"Cause I have to take a pic of you. You have to show Seth what he is missing out on." She chimed.

My eyes lit up. I did want to blow Seth out of the water. I handed her phone happily. I did a small pose and she took the pic. She then sent a text. She handed me the phone and I looked at the text. 'Just wanted you to see what you are missing.'

I smiled as I knew Seth would hate being tortured. I looked at her and said with a smile, "You are evil."

"I know. But Seth has to see how hot his woman is." She said.

I laughed and my phone buzzed. 'God, baby, you look gorgeous. I wish I was there.'

I smiled widely as Cindy looked over my shoulder. I texted back. 'Why is that?'

A minute or two later, he wrote back. 'Cause all I want to do is take that dress off you now.'

I laughed and Cindy cringed. "You two are horrible."

I pushed her slightly away. "Well, stop reading my text then."

She rolled her eyes and I texted Seth back. 'Cindy totally saw that text and is now disgusted.'

'Well, tell her to mind her damn business. I can talk dirty to you if I damn well please. If she didn't want to see it, she shouldn't be looking at your phone.' He wrote back.

I smiled and said to Cindy, "Seth said to mind your business. If you wouldn't be looking at my phone, you wouldn't see his nasty little text."

"That is nasty for him?" She asked.

"Not really, but I could show you the nasty text messages he sends me when he is feeling really frisky." I grinned.

"Ewww." She said with disgust. "No, thank you."

I only laughed again. Then wrote Seth. 'We are leaving soon. I will text you later and maybe we can get on webcam later. I can take the dress off for you.' I grinned as I knew what that would do to him.

He was quick to respond. 'God, yes. I will wait up all night if I have to. Have fun. Love you.'

'Love you too, baby. I will text you as soon as I leave so you can be ready for me.' I said to him.

We were so bad together. Finally, Chelsea showed up with the limo. We left and got to the charity event. We got out and did got our picture taken by the paparazzi. Cindy did love it when I took her, the few times, to things like this. I could see that. We finally got inside and it was over the top. Cindy loved it. She was the girly type unlike me and loved to dress up. She loved elegant stuff like this event. We mingled for a while. Cindy, Chelsea, and I were talking to a few people, when Cindy's smile quickly faded. "Um, Lissa. I think we have a situation."