1. Finding out.

AN: Heyy guyss! Soo I'm writing another book! My 4th already! I hope you like itt!! -xx-

________________________

First some information: Liza is 23 David is too. They have been best friends for 3 years but don't have feelings for each other. Gabbie and Zane are both 25 and have been in a relationship for 2,5 years. They all still do youtube and Liza is in movies or series sometimes. The friendcrew is the same as in the vlogs. Kristen and Scotty dating for 4 years.

Liza's POV

 Positive. I blink and look at the test again, it still says positive. Well shit, what am I going to do now? It has to be David's.. I wish we had never gone so far that night.

Back to that night.

There is a get together at boys house tonight, everyone is coming and everyone is sleeping over. David is picking me up at 7 and I'm getting ready now. Just when I finished David knocks on my door. "Hey pookie." He says and he hugs me. "Hey bubba." I say. Once when we we're kinda drunk we thought of nicknames for each other and we always keep calling each other that. "Ready to go?" He asks and I reply "Yea! Let me just grab my bag." I run towards my bedroom and grab my bag with my sleepingstuff in it, and something else. Once we got in David's tesla and we were heading to the boys place I grabbed my bag and got something out of it. "Look what I brought!" I say smiling while I show David the bottles tequila and jack daniels. "So you thought the boys wouldn't have enough drinks." He says laughing.

4 hours and I don't now how many drinks later we are all pretty drunk and decided to play a game. "Everyone in a circlee!" Heath yelled. David, Heath, Zane, Gabbie, Scotty, Toddy, Kristen, Erin, Carly and me get in a circle. "Truth or dare." Zane asks Kristen. "Dare." "I dare you to give Scotty a boner." "Easy." Kristen says and she and Scotty get up. Kristen starts dancing with her butt against Scotty and within a minute Scotty gets a boner. They sit down again. Some time later It was Gabbie's turn. "David Truth or dare." "Dare." "Do 7 minutes in heaven with Liza." We both get up, David lifts me up and we get into Scotty's room. "So ehh what do you wanna do?" David asks when he puts me down. I drink the last sip of my drink and put my cup down. "I  have a good idea." I say while I get closer to David. We kiss sometimes but just for fun, we talked about it and we both have no feelings for each other. Just best friends who like to kiss. I lean in and we kiss, David pins me up against the wall and we make out until someone knocks on the door to tell the time is over. We get back and drink and play some more.

It's 3 am and I don't know how many drinks we all had but Erin is already throwing up somewhere in the backyard. The whole room and everyone is a mess. Gabbie and Zane are both asleep on te couch, Heath is laying on the table smoking a cigarette, Carly is with Erin in the backyard. I'm sitting on the count in the kitchen and I don't know where the others are. Then David shows up, he's so funny when he's drunk. "C.. Come on Liza. You need some sleep." He says while he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to a bedroom. We both lay down on the bed. "I don't feel like sleeping." I giggle. "What do you wanna do then?" David asks. I don't say anything but I kiss him. Before I know it I'm on his lap and both our shirts are off. We kiss more and we take each others pants of. David kisses down my neck and takes my pannies of, I take of his boxers. He flips us so he's on top and he enters me.

I wake up naked. When I look around I see David next to me also naked. Oh god, I have a huge headache. What the frick happened?

Back to now.

Well I sure did know what happened. And now I'm 100% sure. Great, how am I gonna tell David?