55. David knows

*1 week timelapse*
Rafael's POV

I want Liza and David to break up, I want Liza for my own. Tonight I'm going to Liza again. Valentina knows about what I did and she's gonna help me because she owns me something. Celia is going away tonight, so Liza is on her own again.

Valentina and I arrive at the house and I knock on the door. Liza opens it. I immediately see she has a huge bruise on her shoulder. "Babe what happened?" I ask. "You did that. Yesterday." She answers scared. "I'm so sorry." I say while hugging her. I took her phone away last week so I know she can't tell her friends at home, or David. Valentina and I walk in. "Can you get us a drink?" I ask and Liza nods.

It's 1 am. And I give Valentina the sign to start with my plan. I looked up David's phone number in Liza's phone and saved it in my own phone. I pull Liza closer and start kissing her. She freezes, but she always does when I kiss her, I think she does that with everyone. I put my tongue in, we're full on making out right now. I slide my hand into her t-shirt. In the corner of my eye I see Valentina getting my phone and taking a picture. I pull away and kiss Liza's cheek.

Valentina gives me my phone back. She looks at Liza with a guilty face. She is a good friend of Liza and I know I practically forced her but I just want this, and when I want it I get it. I search for David's number and look at the picture. It's perfect, Liza is full on making out with me. I send the picture to David. Now it's just waiting.

Half an out later Liza's phone rings. I grin and get it out of my pocket. "Put it on speaker." I say while I hand Liza her phone. She answers the call and puts it on speaker.

L: Hey babe!
D: Liza what the fuck?!
-I instantly start smiling-
L: What?
D: So that's why you wanted to stay longer! JUST SO YOU COULD FUCK OTHER GUYS!
L: David I don't know what you're talking about!
D: You know what you did Liza!
L: David what?
-Liza starts tearing up-
D: YOU KNOW WHAT! WE'RE OVER! GO ALONG WITH WHAT YOU WERE DOING. GOODBYE LIZA.

The call ends and tears stream out of Liza's eyes. I pull her phone away from her and put it in my pocket again. Then I wrap my arms around Liza. "Baby, it's okay. you're too good for him." I smirk.