24. The date

*5 days until being deported*

David's POV

It's sunday today and I'm being deported this friday. Tonight I'm going to take Liza on a super cliche tumblr date, I already planned everything out. And imagine corny, cheesy and cliché things and I'm gonna do it. It's 6 pm and we're leaving on 7 pm. Liza's getting ready at our room, I'm in Gabbie and Zane's room so we don't see each other yet. I told Liza to dress nice, but not fancy. I'm wearing this:

 I'm wearing this:

Liza's POV

David's taking me on a date tonight. I have no idea what we're going to do. David told me to dress nice but not fancy. What does that even mean? After a lot of doubting I decide to wear this: 

 What does that even mean? After a lot of doubting I decide to wear this: 

Zane and Gabbie are watching Skye tonight.

It's 7 pm and David knocks on the door of our room. When I open it I see he has a bouquet of red roses in his hands. I take them and smile. "I'll love until the last rose dies." He says and I give him a face. What does he mean, all flowers die. Then I look at them for a second time and notice it. There is a plastic rose. I look up to David again and he gives me this super dorky smile. I hug him and give him a kiss. "I love you." "Love you too pookie. Now ready to go?" "Yes I am." He puts his arm over my shoulder and takes me with him. We get into his car and drive.

David's POV

In the car I put my hand on Liza's thigh. It's almost june so it's pretty hot. We jam along with the songs until we're where I wanted to take her first. It's a remote beach. We get out of the car and I take something out of the back, I brought us food, all different kinds. I have Taco bell, Chipotle, mcdonalds and Jack in the box. I all put them in one basket. I take Liza to the beach and when I open the basket she smiles. "All my favorites!" She says. We begin to eat and talk. She stares at the sea and I wonder how this ever happened to me. This beautiful, amazing girl miraculously fell in love with me one day. Now I also have an beautiful, amazing little girl with her. They are the loves of my life, I'm so lucky. 

Liza proposes to go for a swim. "I didn't bring our swimclothes." I say. "I don't mind." Liza says with a smirk. "There's no one around here." She adds. We both get up saying nothing. Then as if we can read each others minds we both start to run towards the sea. While we run we take our clothes off. Once we enter the water we're naked. We run around and dive into the water. I run towards Liza and lift her up. We kiss and my hands go to the side of her waist. She thinks I'm being sweet but I'm actually preparing for... I suddenly throw her in the air and she splashes right into the water. She gets up again gasping for air and laughs. "Ow you're gonna get it Dobrik!" She says while running towards me. She wraps her arms around my neck and hangs on me, making me fall facedown into the water. Once we both get up again we laugh. We play around for a little longer. I love this girl so much.

We get our clothes back on and get in the car again. "I love you David." Liza suddenly says. "I love you too babe, more than anything. And Skye of course." Liza smiles at me and gives me a peck on my cheek. We arrive at Starbucks. "You're taking me to Starbucks?" Liza says laughing. "Wait in the car." I say while I get out. 

Liza's POV

He comes back out again with 2 cups. He gets into the car and hands me one, it's my favorite. When I turn it I see it says pookie. I look at David's and his says bubba. I laugh and kiss him. He drives off again. After 20 minutes he stops the car. "Liza put this on." David says handing me a blindfold. "Noo David! If it's an animal I'm going to kill you." "It's not an animal babe, I promise."I nod and put the blindfold on. I hear him go out and open my side of the car. He grabs my hand and drags me with him. We walk a little and then get in the car again. Wait, the seat doesn't feel like David's car. What is he doing? The door closes and I hear David get in again. "Can I put it off?" I ask. "No no! Keep it on." David says, I sigh and hear the music turn up. 

We drive for half an hour and I still can't see where we're going. Then the car stops, David helps me get out of it. He grabs my hand and tells me I can take the blindfold off. I take it off and see I'm in the middle of nowhere. I look around and see a white truck, there's nothing else around us, it looks like we are in a desert or something. It's beginning to get dark so I don't know why we're here. I look at David and he's smiling. He pulls me with him and I see the back of the truck is full of blankets and pillows so we can lay like this:

 He pulls me with him and I see the back of the truck is full of blankets and pillows so we can lay like this:

"David!" I say while I hug him. "Do you like it?"  He asks. "Of course I like it! Thanks babe." We lay in the back of the truck and I lay in David's arms. "Liza I have a few things for you." He says. We both sit up and he grabs a little bag. First he gets out is a little white box. "Open it." He says as I take it from him. I open it and see it's a necklace with a silver heart on it, when I look closer I see it has an engrave in it. It says Pookie. "Open the necklace Liza." David says and I look confused. Then I see there's a split on the side of the heart. I open it and a tiny note falls out. I open and read it.

Dear Pookie, Best friend, mother of my child, best actress, best youtuber, love of my life. Dear Liza. You are the most precious thing I have in life (Together with Skye haha). I won't see you for a while and I don't know what's gonna happen. But I can promise you one thing, I will always, and I repeat always love you. I love you so much I think my heart is gonna fall out. If you ever feel lonely just think about me, because I will always think about you. Always remember that no matter how far away we are from each other, we will always lay under the same stars. And I promise you, we will see each other back. I love you Liza.

Tears are blowing out of my eyes. I put the note back in the heart and close it, I hold it against me as if I want to hug it. "I love you so much David." I say while I hug him. The hug slowly turns into a kiss. It's a much needed and so passionate kiss. We stop and hold are foreheads against each other. "I love you." We say in unison. 

"I have one for Skye too. Can you give it to her when she turns one?" David asks. "Of course. But you know she can't read when she's one right?" I say. "Yea I know that, maybe you can read it to her." "I will." David nods and then says "And I want to show you something else. I nod and he says "Pull my sleeve up a little." He stretches his arm and I pull his sleeve up. Then I see it. David has Liza tattooed on his wrist and under that Skye. In a really simple way. 

^ Like this but then on one wrist and under each other

"Then you guys are always with me." I look him in the eyes and tear up again. I see David also tear up. Our foreheads go against each other again and that turns into a kiss. And the kiss in something else. I think you know into what, and lets just say we were tired in the morning.