25. Unexpected again

AN: Heyy guyss. If you read my first book Liza Koshy&David Dobrik, this part is maybe a little the same as one of the chapter in that book, but I'm trying to make it different. Hope you still enjoy it! -xx-

____________________________________

*3 days until being deported*

*today is tuesday*

David's POV

The romance is still not over. I have something planned for Liza, something I think she doesn't expect right now. Everyone knows about it, except Liza. 

Liza's POV

David is gone with Skye, Gabbie said she's taking me somewhere today. I'm dressed and I did my make-up, now I'm waiting on the couch watching tv. "Hey gurl. You ready?" Gabbie says while plopping down next to me on the couch. "Yeah lets go." We get up and get in Gabbie's car. While we're driving I recognize the surroundings, this is the way to that remote beach David took me to on our date. But she doesn't stop at that beach, she drives past it. Like 5 minutes later she stops and leads me into this tiny beach cottage. There's a room with a big mirror, a make-up chair in front of it, a rack with dresses and some other things. "Gabbie what is thi-" I want to say, but when I look back Gabbie is gone. A girl comes in. "Hey I'm Ava." She says while shaking my hand. "Hey uhh I'm Liza." I say still confused. "Sit down girl." She says and I just do what she says still not knowing what this is. She begins to do my make-up and I get comfortable. When she's done she turns the chair around and I look into the mirror. Wow, I look beautiful. "This is beautiful." I say. "But why?" "Just go with it hun, you'll see it later." I nod and let it go. "Now time to pick a dress." Ava says while pointing at the rack. I get up and walk towards it, none of them are white. "I had this one for you in thought." She says.

^Dress she's wearing

"Now go out." Ava says after I found the dress that looks amazing on me. I walk out of the house and see someone I didn't expect there, my dad, he's dressed in all white. He puts his hands in front of his mouth when he sees me. "You look so beautiful princess." He says. "Dad! What are you doing here?" "Just go with it Liza, you'll see it." Ok, I'm a little done with nobody telling me what's going on. "Come with me." He says while hooking his arm in to mine. We walk until we're at the little street that's in front of the beach. We turn around the corner and I see everyone there. My family, David's family, all of our friends. They're all standing on the sides of the little street, everyone is wearing white. When they see me everyone cheers. My dad gives me a look and we walk together through all the people. They all throw white rose pedals at us. The street ends at the beach and there's David. Wearing this:

Everyone comes up behind us and stays there

Everyone comes up behind us and stays there. "Take care of her son." My dad says to David while letting go of me. "David what is this?" I smile. "Just go with it Liza." David says with a huge smile. We both laugh and David says "You look amazing by the way." I smile and David signs someone behind me. Everyone starts running towards the beach and then I see there are a lot of white chairs and other white stuff on the beach.

 Everyone starts running towards the beach and then I see there are a lot of white chairs and other white stuff on the beach

^Like this

 Ow now I get it, everything is white except for us. David gives me a look and grabs my hand. Together we walk through the opening that's between the chairs. Everyone still cheers and wooo's. In the front there's a man. We walk up to him and shake his hand. I know what's going on now and I'm 100% in it. I see Skye sitting in the front, together with my mom, dad and sisters. Behind them are David's mom and his siblings. David grabs both of my hands and begins to talk.

"Liza I think you are slightly getting what is happening right now." Everyone laughs. "And if you want to stop you have to say it right now." He says. "Of course not babe." I say and he nods. "Liza we're going to hold the ceremony part short because we both would rather party." Everyone laughs again. "I met you almost 4 years ago and I immediately fell in love with you. I'm not going to tell you a whole 10 minute story because you know what I want to say. You know what I feel, I know what you feel. So not that story, just a few promises. Liza I promise you to always cheer you up when you're sad. I will always take care of Skye and always protect her. I will also always protect you. I promise you to after I come back tell you every day how pretty you are, how much I love you and how you make my life better. Liza I promise you to never let you go. I will fight for everything that comes between us. I will always be there and I promise you to always love you Liza." 

The promises he said with so much passion. I stare him in the eyes and lean in. Our lips slowly touch each other. The priest says "Hey we're not at this part yet." But I really don't care. David licks my bottom lip and I open up immediately. Our tongues slowly dance together in such a beautiful way. David's hands slowly slide to my hips and mine are around his neck and on his cheek.

 In that moment I feel like we are the only persons left on earth. I feel like David isn't going to leave in a few days. This is just David and me, no one else. Nothing in world matters. The only thing we need is each other. 

We pull away and rest our foreheads on each others. "Wow." We both say. "I think this was the best kiss we've ever had." David says. "I dare you to look up first." I whisper. David slowly lifts his head up and looks at the crowd. I also slowly look and everyone is staring at us with their mouthes open. I place my head in David's chest from embarassment and he holds my head. Then Gabbie is the first one who starts clapping and screaming, the others follow soon. 

The priest looks at us with a face. "We're ready now." David says. The priest nods and asks for the rings.

David's POV

He asks for the rings. Skye is to small to give them yet so Gabbie and Zane are going to do it. Zane gives me a ring and pats my shoulder. "Do you Elizabeth shaila Koshy take David Julian Dobrik to your husband?" The priest says. "Yes I do." Liza replies. I put the ring on Liza's finger. Then Gabbie gives Liza a ring and winks at her. Gabbie and Zane both sit down again. "Do you David Julian Dobrik take Elizabeth Shaila Koshy to your wife?" "Yes I do." I reply. Liza shoves the ring on my finger. "You may now ki-" The priest can't even finish his sentence because we're already kissing. Everyone cheers. I pull back and we say "I love you." In unison. "Now time for a party!!" I yell. Music starts playing loudly and I lift Liza up and spin her aound.

*Timelapse*

It's 2 am and all our friends are still here. We're dancing near the sea. Then I suddenly lift Liza up again. "Last in the sea loses!" I shout and start running towards the water, everyone follows. I dive in with Liza still in my arms. We all swim, play and have fun in the water. With all of our clothes soaked at the end. Perfect.