39. My fault and scared of her

David's POV

I walk over to Liza who just opened her eyes. "Hey baby." I say. She looks at me and doesn't say anything. She lifts up the blanket she's laying under and looks down. "I'm still pregnant." She says.

D: Yes babe you are.

L: Who?

D: What do you mean?

L: Who passed away?

D: The boy.

Liza looks down and I see a tear slide down her cheek. I walk towards the bed and sit next to her. I lay my legs on the bed and pull Liza's head on my chest. "I'm so sorry baby." I say while I slowly feel a spot on my shirt get wet, it's from Liza's tears. "Shh babe it's ok." I say while I hold her close. "It's my fault. I'm sorry. I let your kid die." Liza cries into my chest. "Liza it's not your fault. You're the one who makes it even possible for me to have kids. You gave me a beautiful girl already and I know this girl is gonna be just as fine." She looks me in the eyes. Then she nods and I wipe away her tears. I kiss her forehead. "Liza babe you know, I just saw our boy." I say. "Really? What did he look like?" "He was really pretty and nurse found that he looks just like me. Do you wanna see him?" I ask. "No, I don't think that's a good idea. I think I'll never get over that." Liza replies. Then the doctor comes in. "Hello guys. Liza how do you feel?" He asks. "Okay I quess, but my stomach really hurts." She responds. "I'll give you some pain killers." He says as he leaves the room. 5 minutes later he comes back with a tube with liquid in it. "I'll put it in your drip." He says and he does.

Just as the doctor leaves again I get a text from Gabbie. It says that she's here with Skye. I tell Liza I'm going to pick her up and leave. In the hallway I see Gabbie holding Skye. "Hey little beanie!" I say as I walk towards her. She stretches her arms out as sign for me to carry her. I grab her and hug her. "Do you want to see mommy?" I ask. "Momma!" Is her reply. "Do you want to come too?" I ask Gabbie. She nods and walks behind me.

I enter Liza's room with Skye in my arms, Gabbie follows. When Skye sees Liza she starts to cry. I guess it's not a really nice sight to see your mom in. Liza laying in a hospital bed, with a tube by her nose, a drip coming from her arm, I guess Skye doesn't like that. "Skye don't cry baby. I'm fine." Liza says but Skye keeps crying. Liza stretches her arms out so I can hand her Skye but when I want to Skye turns and clings herself onto me. "No!" She says. I see Liza getting sad but I give her an it will be ok look. I sit down on the bed with Skye on my lap. She looks at Liza with a weird face. Liza slowly gives Skye her hand. "It's just me babe. I'm okay." She says. Liza caresses Skye's bare hand and she slowly calms down. After a few minutes Skye spreads her arms and gives Liza a hug, she lays down on the bed in between us. Look at this. Three little girls laying next to me. Rephrase MY three little girls.

AN: Heyy guyss! Hope ya liked it! I love all you guys and stay safe peeps! Byeee -xx-