8. It went wrong

AN: Hey! First I wanna say thank you! I gained 200 reads in literally a few hours! I got so happy when I saw it! Enjoy again! byee! -xx-

____________________________

Liza's POV

I haven't really talked to David in almost 2 months, I'm almost 6 months pregnant now. It doesn't feel right but David said he doesn't want anything to do with this child so now he gets what he wants. I know inside that he didn't mean it, but he just said it. I love him, maybe even in like really love, in a relationship way. But we just discussed everything like how we're gonna do it, and I don't wanna ruin that.  Zane is throwing a party tonight, I think I'm going.

David's POV

I miss Liza so much. I really wanna see her and act normal with her again. I regret what I said. I want to say sorry but I also feel betrayed that she slept with someone else. I think I maybe do have feelings for her, but I don't wanna tell her. We just talked about how we're gonna do it when the baby is here. I don't want it to change again and I think Liza doesn't have feelings for me. Gabbie asked me if I'll come to Zane's tonight, he's throwing a little party. But I think I'm staying home. 

Liza's POV

Im on my way to Zane's. I just want to forget everything tonight. The pregnancy, David. I actually wish I never got pregnant, it's way to early and with the wrong person. I arrive at the boys house and there's already a lot of people. I come in and I'm greeted by Gabbie. "Hey Liza!" She says and hugs me. "Heyy Gobbiee!" I say.

It's 1 am and I did something a little stupid. I got a drink, like alcohol. Nobody saw but as I said, I want to forget things. I like drinking again, I missed it. I know it's bad for the baby but at this point I don't even care anymore. After a few more drinks I'm tipsy and I think Gabbie notices. "Hey Liza. Everything ok?" She asks. "Yea why?" I reply. 

G: You seem a little different.

L: Oh no, I'm fine.

G: Ok Liza I know you for longer than just today. Did you drink? And be honest.

L: No Gabbie.

G: Omg Liza!

L: Gabbie fuck off. I said no.

G: Liza you can't do this. You're pregnant.

L: Yes you're right! But I never choose to be! And I am pregnant, so I decide.

Gabbie rolls her eyes and walks away. I don't feel very good, I should take another drink to make me feel better.

David's POV

I just got a call from Gabbie. She said that I have to go to Zane's house immediately. 

I arrive at the boys house and search for Gabbie. She sees me and walks over to me. "David something is wrong with Liza." She says. "And that's why you called me? You think she's going to listen to me?" I say confused, but I'm also worried. "Just come with me." She says and she drags me with her. She stops and points at Liza. I see her talking to some people leaning against a wall. Her bump got a lot bigger. I immediately see it, she drank. "Liza!" I say and she sees me. "Ahh David. Fuck off please." She says. "No Liza you're coming with me." I say angry. "Haha, no way. Byee." She wants to walk past me but I bend down, lift her up and throw her over my shoulder, just so I am not hurting her belly. "David put me down!" She yells and hits her fists at my back. I walk away with her untill she says "Aww, ah David you're hurting my belly!" I put her down. Liza looks at me and then runs away. Gabbie is still standing there looking at us. "Liza wait!" I yell but she doesn't listen, she's gone. "Gabbie we have to find her!" I yell at Gabbie. Gabbie nods and runs to Zane. I see her telling him something and then running to the front door. "Come on then David!" She yells and I run. 

Liza's POV

I run as fast as my belly lets me. I have no idea where I am anymore. I'm in an almost empty street when I slide down a rondom wall and start to cry. "Auch!" I yell and I grab my belly. I get a few sharp pains in it. I start to feel really weird. I throw up and then everything goes black.

David's POV

Me, Gabbie and a few others are running down the streets calling Liza's name. After a few minutes we decide to divide up. Gabbie, Zane me and Heath go one way. Scotty, Kristen, Erin and Carly the other. We walk further until we enter an almost empty street. "She can't be here, there's no one here." Gabbie says. I want to agree untill I see something on the ground. I run towards it and when I come a little bit closer I see it's Liza. I run full speed and kneel down next to her. "Liza! LIZA!" I yell almost crying. She is unconcious and there's puke all around her. "Call 911!" I yell to the others who also arrived at Liza's body. Gabbie grabs her phone and calls. Zane calls the people who went the other way. "Come on baby. Wake up." I say to Liza while I gently shake her.

Gabbie's POV

It's an hour later and we're all waiting in the hospital. David is a wreck, he keeps saying it's his fault. Most of the people are sleeping. Then a doctor walks into the waitingroom. "Who are here for Liza Koshy?" He asks. "We all are." I say and he nods. Everyone wakes up and the doctor says "I have news about her. The baby is miraculously alive but...