31. What is it?

*1 week timelapse*

David's POV

I wake up and Liza is not next to me. Maybe she's at Skye's room already. I get up and walk towards the room, but when I come near our bathroom I hear the sound of someone throwing up. I go into the bathroom and see Liza on her knees in front of the toilet throwing up. I rub her back and hold her hair back. "Babe I think you're sick." I say when she's done. "You should go lay down." She looks at me and nods. I grab a bin for her if se has to throw up again then help her get up and get into bed. When she lays down Skye comes into our room. "Momma!" She says while jumping onto the bed. "Skye calm down. Mom is a little sick. You should be extra nice for her ok?" I say. Skye's smile fades and she looks worried. Liza wants to say something but instead she leans forewards and throws up in the bin again, Skye starts crying. "Momma.." She cries, probably thinking something is wrong. "Skye it's ok, as I said, mom is just a little sick. She'll be ok." Skye nods and goes under the blanket next to Liza. "Ok babe?" I ask Liza. "Yea I'm fine, thanks." She replies. I get up to clean the bin. "I'm going to go to the supermarket ok babe?" I say when I come back into the room. "Yea sure. Skye can stay here." Liza replies. I give her and Skye both a kiss on their foreheads and then leave.

Liza's POV

David leaves and I'm alone with Skye. "Okay momma?" She asks. "I'm fine babygirl." I answer while I give her a kiss. I lay down and she cuddles up next to me. I put my arms around her and hold her thight. This little bean was inside me for 9 months. Me and David made this little wonder totally unexpected. I remember the morning sickness I got in the beginning when I was pregnant. Morning sickness. Wait. Holy shit. What if I have morning sickness right now?! I have to do a pregnancy test. I go to the hall and yell Gabbie's name. She comes right away. "What's wrong?" She asks. "I have to do a pregnancy test." I say. "I got you girl." She says while she walks away. 5 mins later she comes back with a little box. She hands it to me and says she'll watch Skye for a sec. "Gobbie!" I hear Skye say just as I leave the room. I go to the bathroom and do the test. I have to wait 10 minutes until it's done. I sit down on the edge of the bathtub. What if I am pregnant? What would David think of it? Would he want it? I spend the time thinking about this. When the 10 minutes are over I look at the test. It says...