46. I'm so sorry mr Dobrik

Gabbie's POV

I'm ok, Liza and Skye aren't. They're being transported to the hospital. I'm hysterically crying and now running towards the hospital as it's in the same street. I run inside and immediately run into the room where everyone still is. "Gabbie what's wrong?!" Zane who sees me first says. "I-I Liza-and I and me and we were and and there was and omg." I'm so hysterical I can't even say something. "Babe sit down." Zane says as he guides me towards a chair. I sit down and David says "what's wrong gab?" After a few more moments and when I caught my breath I start explaining. "Liza, Skye and me were in the supermarket on the corner. And then suddenly a man came in. He began to shoot all over the shop. Liza and Skye were shot and I don't know how they are." Everyone looks at me with open mouths. "What?!" David says frustrated, he starts crying. "Is she here?! I have to see her!" He pushes the bottom on the remote and a nurse walks in.

D: Where are Liza and Skye?!
N: Sorry what?
D: They've been shot in the supermarket!
N: Oh I will go look for it.

She gets out of the room. I start crying harder and everyone is just in shock. Almost 10 minutes later the nurse comes back in. "I know where Liza is." She just says. "Can I see her?" I ask.

N: Mr Dobrik you're not strong enough for that, you can barely move. We can't let you.
D: No! I have to see her!
N: You can't.
D: Fuck you! I'm going to go to her!
N: Da-
D: No! You can choose, you guys bring me there or I'll go there myself.
N: Fine, I'll get you a wheelchair.

She gets out and a few seconds later comes back with a wheelchair. The nurse, Zane and Heath help me get in it. The nurse wheels me towards Liza's room. She's still unconscious. But, she's okay. She is, the others clearly aren't. "Wha-what? did she lose the baby?" I ask the doctor that's standing next to Liza's bed. "I'm sorry mr Dobrik." He replies. The nurse wheels me closer to her bed and I hold Liza's hand and my other hand's on her belly. It's so much flatter than it was like an hour ago. I feel tears flood out of my eyes. "How's Skye?" I ask. The nurse and the doctor look at each other. "Take him with me." He says to the nurse.

The nurse pushes my wheelchair through the hallway until we stop at a room. "I'm truly sorry mr Dobrik. But I'm afraid Skye didn't survive the shooting." I look at him like a bomb had just exploded in front of my face. He opens the door and the nurse pushes my wheelchair in. I gasp and immediately cry really bad. Skye is on a bed, ash white, with a bandage around her head, lifeless. I come closer with my wheelchair and touch her, she's so cold. I lift her up and almost drop her, I'm still weak. I hold her closely in my arms as my waterfall of tears falls down on her. I just look at her. Her brown curly hair just as Liza's. Her perfect smile that looks just like mine. Her skin color that's darker than mine but lighter than Liza's. Her tiny nose with almost invisible freckles on it. I softly open her eyes just so I can get lost in them, just like I can get lost in Liza's, one more time. It's hard because it looks like they're made of glass right now. They're so big and brown. Her tiny body that's now dressed in a hospital grown. I close her eyes again. And just then I realize I lost all of my children. This can't be happening. This can't be happening. I hold her head against my chest. This little girl, there was so much she still had to do in life. I hold her even closer and softly stroke her hair, it almost feels like I'm holding a doll. Then I hear a sob. I look up and see Gabbie and Zane in the door opening, both crying and Zane holding Gabbie. I look them straight in the eyes as I cry some more. Then I look back at Skye. Why does this shit keep happening with us. I hate the hospital. I kiss Skye on her forehead and slowly place her back in the bed. "Sleep tight beanie. I love you so much." I look at Zane and nod. He rides my wheelchair back to Liza's room.

Liza's POV

I wake up feeling really weird, empty. I look next to me and see David in a wheelchair hysterically crying. He's holding my hand. "What happened?" I ask with a raspy voice. "Liza!" David says and he gives me a peck, my whole face is wet from his tears. Then I look down. O god. My belly is so much flatter than it was before. "David." I ask and he knows what I mean. "I'm so sorry babe." I feel the tears already streaming down my face. "Where's Skye?" I ask. "Liza -gasps- I'm so sorry." Then it comes, I realize what he means. My ears start ringing and I can't see clear anymore. This can't be happening.

AN: Hey guyss omg soo sadddd. I'm sowwyyy. Buttt I hit 4K! 4000 reads!! Thankss sooo much!!! Hope you still enjoyed this chapter although it was sad. Byeeeee babeessss -xx-