53. What does he want?

(-I know there's a big time difference between America and Spain but just go with it-)

*1 week timelapse*
Liza's POV

Rafael stopped trying to do something. And I'm only staying one more week so there's not much he can do right?

Celia is grocery shopping with Lola so I'm home alone for a while. I'm just laying on my bed texting David and others when I hear a sound coming from the front door. A few minutes later the door of my room opens. It's Rafael.

L: What are you going here?
R: Just coming to hang out.
L: How the hell did you come in?
R: I have a spare key. Celia once gave it to me.

He jumps onto my bed. I just look at him with a weird face. I don't really know what to do. He grabs my arm and slowly pulls me closer. "Uhh Rafael. What are you doing?" "Nothing babe. It's okay." He answers. He gives a kiss on my shoulder. Okay I feel really uncomfortable now. "I'm still married. I don't want anything else." I reassure him. "Yea David. You love him right." He asks.

L: Yes. I love him more than anything.
R: Guess you don't want him to get hurt.
L: What?
R: I have some contacts in America. I can let them do stuff to David.
L: No. No don't hurt him. Why would you do that?!
R: I want you chica. I've always wanted you.
L: Don't do anything to David.
R: Then you do what I say.
L: Uhh okay I guess...
R: Nice. Call David now and tell him you're staying longer.

He tightens the grip on my arm as I click on David's number. I tell him I'm gonna stay here longer. He is surprised but excepts it I think.

I hang up the phone. "So babe. We have longer now." He gives me a peck and then gets out of my room. Okay, what the hell.

David's POV

Liza just told me she is going to stay longer. I'm really confused. If she needs it she can stay longer but I also miss her a lot. Everyone here misses her. I haven't hold or kissed her for almost 2 months and that really bothers me. I don't know how much longer she's gonna stay. But I hope not too long.

*1 week timelapse*

Liza's POV

I'm home alone once again. I went to the beach today and I just got out of the shower. I put on my panties and bra. While I'm drying my hair I think. Rafael actually scared me. Last week he gave me a peck sometimes but nothing more than that. Our other friends know nothing about it because Rafael told me not to tell anyone.

I get out of the bathroom and towards my bedroom when two hands touch my shoulders. They turn me around and I'm facing Rafael. Where does he keep coming from all the time?! "Hey beautiful." He says. "Hey." "You're so sexy." I look at him, scared of what he's going to do. "Come on." He says grabbing my arm and dragging me to my bedroom.

My heart is pounding in my chest as he sits me down. He takes his shirt off and I shiver. Memories from when I was kidnapped flow into my mind again. I'm super scared. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me back onto the bed. He takes off his pants and hovers over me. I'm frozen. "Stop please." I manage to spit out. "Remember David? I have my people ready." He looks at me with a threatening face. He grabs my wrists and pins my arms above my head. "So think about that while you resist." I swallow in fear, scared of what he's going to do to David. Then my phone rings. "I expected you were going to get a call." Rafael says with a smirk. He gets of me and gives me my phone that's laying on the nightstand.   I see it's David and answer the call.

D: Hey babe.
L: Hey! What's up?
D: Someone called me today and he knew a lot about me. He told me he would come to my house. And he told me my address so I know for sure he knows where he has to go. And he told me I had to watch out. Do you know anything about this Liza?
-Rafael shakes his head with a mad face-
L: No sorry I don't know. Maybe a crazy fan.
-Rafael signs to hang up-
L: But babe I have to go.
D: Ok babe. Love you.
L: love you too.

Rafael throws my phone away and grabs my arms again. He hovers me and starts kissing my neck.

AN: I'm continuing the scene so stop me if you don't want me to.  Lemme knoww. Next chapter coming later today. Hope ya liked ittt -xx-