22. The letter

David's POV

Liza looks at me with a confused and stressed face. "They can't just do this right?" She asks. "I think they can babe." I answer. "But for a year?! How am I suppost to miss you for a year?!" She's almost crying now. I have to say I'm pretty stressed out too. "David.." She says while she hugs me, she lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. I lay my head on her head and also wrap my arms around her. I hear her sob softly. 

Zane walks in. "Hey what's up? Why are you crying Liza?" He asks. I hand him the letter and he reads it. "Jezus man." He gives me a manly hug. He goes up to Liza and also hugs her. Then almost everyone comes down and David tells them all what's in the letter. "Omg!" Gabbie yells. "You won't see me really pregnant! Or be there when it's born! And you also won't see Kristen!" She says it very fast and then hugs David and then me. "Omg Liza! He won't see Skye.." 

Liza's POV

David is going to I don't know exactly where. He has to get some stuff done. I walk up to Skye's room and grab her, she smiles at me. I lay down at the chair with her and hold her thight. David won't see her on her first birthday. And when she begins to crawl or talk. I can't do this without David. Why the fuck is this happening?! I look at Skye and whipe my tear that fell on her face away. She looks at me with a face. They say babies can sense it when something's wrong. Is she sensing it right now?

AN: Heyy guyss short chapter. Do you think you know what was in the letter? Byee -xx-