74. Home goes wrong

AN: guys I'm awful I know. If you were excited or something for it go hate me. But I'm stopping w the countries. Sorry I just don't like it, it makes me not want to write. But now it's gonna get spicy soo... I hope you don't bother too much. (Probably not😂) also short chapter byeeee

_________________________

David's POV

We're back from vacation for like 2 weeks now. I'm in the grocery store to buy food and stuff. I go into Target and immediately my eyes fall on this girl. She's laughing with her friends. My heart skips a few beats. What the fuck?! What's this suddenly? I walk past them and see the girl looking at me. When I'm looking at the cereal she walks past me. "Hey." She says with the most cute voice. "Hey." I say trying to act cool. Wait. I have a wife. But this girl, she's so... I don't know. But I know I haven't felt what I'm feeling right now in a really long time. She walks away and giggles with her friends again.

When I put a pack of toilet paper in my cart someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and the girl is standing behind me. Jesus Christ she has gorgeous eyes, blue like the sea. "Hey!" She says kinda shyly. "Hey." I reply still acting cool. "So my friends told me I had to go talk to you. They saw you looking at me." She says. "Ehh yeah.. sorry for that." I say blushing. "It's okay though. I looked at you too. I'm Emma." She replies. "I'm David. Nice to meet you." I say. "Nice to meet you too but I gotta go. Here." She hands me a paper and walks off. I open the note and read it. It's says Emma. 27 y/o. And then a phone number. I smile. She's the same age as me so that's good. I shake my head. No David! You have a damn wife. Liza is beautiful and I love her dearly. But this girl...

Liza's POV

My alarm that it's been 5 minutes goes off. I did a pregnancy test because I wasn't feeling well after David and I's bathtub adventure. I get up and turn off the alarm. I gasp and my heart stops when I look at the test. Positive