65. I want it again

*mature*

*5 months later*

Liza's POV

I thought a lot about it lately. And I think I want it again. I think I want to have a kid again.

And this afternoon I'm gonna tell David. I called him down and ask him to sit on the couch. "What's going on babe?" He asks me. "I wanted to talk to you about something." I reply. "Uhh okay." "I'm just going to say it straight out. I think I want to have a kid again." I say. David's face goes blank. "Are you serious?" He asks. "You don't want it?" I ask nervously. "Yes! Yes of course I want it! I was too afraid to ask you." He pulls me into a hug. "I love you baby." He says. "I love you too."

David's POV

I want to make this special for Liza since her last bed experiences weren't really good. I had Gabbie take Liza to the mall as I decorated Liza and I's room. I light the candles and put the rose petals on the bed. I turn on slow music. I dim the lights as I hear the door close downstairs. I walk up to Liza and Gabbie in the living room. Liza just puts down her bags. "Come on babe. I have something for you." I say while dragging her with me upstairs. We enter our room and Liza gasps a little. "You're so sweet David." She says while turning around. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. "I love you babe." I say while slowly placing my lips on hers.

Liza lays me down on the bed and straddles my waist. She softly kisses me while taking off my shirt. After a few moments she sits up again and I take off hers. Admiring her beautiful body I place my hands on her hips as she comes down to kiss me again.

After a while we're both naked. I'm hovering over Liza while kissing her neck. Her hand travels down my back and she softly squeezes my butt cheek. It sends shivers down my spine and I look up to Liza and see her eyes roll to the back of her head as my hand slowly touches her area. I rub a little and hear a soft moan coming from Liza's mouth. After a while I remove my hand and pin her wrists next to her head. "Ready?" I ask as Liza nods.

So passionate. So sweet. So loving. Our bodies slowly move together as they're made for each other. There's sweet music playing in the room as I breathe against Liza's neck. We slowly move up and down at the rhythm of the soft guitars.

We both sit up and it becomes even more intense. I kiss Liza's jawline as I feel her breasts pressing against my chest. Liza, who now decides the pace speeds up a little.

After we both reached our highs Liza lays down in my arms. I look down at her perfect little face. I want to have such a face but smaller again so bad. Let's pray this works out.

AN: Hey guyss!! I just wanted to say, if anyone has a request or an idea for the story please comment or message me! I will seriously look at ittt. Hope you liked it againn byeee!! -xx-