27. He's gone & news about David

Liza's POV

I sit down on the couch with Skye. Everyone came from the airport to our house. There's a silence around the house. I sit with Skye on my lap, everyone's tears dried. Gabbie sits down next to me and puts her arm on my shoulder. "Are you okay girl?" She asks. I nod but it's not very believable. I just can't get over the idea I'm not going to see David for a year, and who knows what happens. 

*Timelapse 4 months*

David is gone now for 4 months, I'm kinda used to it now. Although it's still different of course. Skye is 7 months old and crawling. It's 8 am and Skye is sleeping in my bed. She's been sleeping here more often because she was crying and I got space in the bed now. My phone rings and I get it quickly being scared that Skye wakes up. 

*On the phone*

L: Hello it's Liza.

Unknown: Hello Liza. You're speaking with the head of the department Care. Is it right you are David Dobrik's wife?

L: Yes that's right. 

H: Ok good. I have news about David I'm commited to tell you that David has been shot.

L: What?! -Tears up-

H: Calm down miss. He's alive, he's been shot in the head. We are taking care of him. 

L: Ow okay. What's happening now?

H: We'll take care of him. 

L: Can I talk to him?

H: I'm sorry miss. For safety reasons we can't let that happen.

L: Ok tell him I love him.

H: I will do that. Bye miss, good luck.

L: Thanks for calling. Bye.

I hung up and stared at my phone. David's been shot, I knew something was going to happen. 

Kristen, Carly and Erin are coming over this evening to chill with me and Gabbie. Gabbie is 4 months pregnant and Kristen's 7. 

Gabbie, Kristen, Carly, Erin and I are sitting in the livingroom together, we just ordered pizza. 

L: Soo how do you guys like being pregnant?

K: I like it! But I have morning sickness though.

G: I like it too. But I have something to tell you guys.

C: Tell us!

G: I'm going to have a girl!

L: Aww she can be friends with Skye!

G: Yess.

K: And my boy of course.

G: Yeah!

E: It's really going to be a new generation squad.

We all talk for a little while longer until the pizza is here and Skye starts crying. Gabbie opens the door while I get Skye.I sit down with the girls again with Skye on my lap. She laughs and flaps her arms when she sees everyone. "Liza can I maybe hold her?" Gabbie asks. "Yea sure. Is it ok if I make her food while you hold her?" I ask. "Of course." I nod and walk into the kitchen, I stopped breastfeeding Skye and she eats babyfood now. While I'm preparing the food Kristen comes into the kitchen. 

K: Liza can I ask you something?

L: Of course, ask me.

K: I'm a little scared of the giving birth part. I read about it and I'm honestly afraid.

L: It's ok, I was afraid too.

K: What does it feel like?

L: Well, first you start having constractions. That hurts and it'll get worse. Then your water breaks, and when you're dilated far enough you can start pushing.

K: I kinda knew that. But I'm still scared. Can I ask you something maybe a little weird?

L: Everything.

K: Can you maybe be with me when I give birth? Like be in the room, like Gabbie and David with you. I think I feel more safe if you're with me, because you've already done it. 

L: Of course I will do that! You're one of my best friends. Just let me know when I have to come and I'll be there. 

K: Thanks so much Liza.

We hug and then go back to the livingroom again. Gabbie gives Skye her food and we eat pizza. I told them about what happened to David and they're also shocked. But they comforted me and told me everything is gonna be okay. I hope so.

AN: Heyy guyss! It's ma bday today!! Hope you liked the chapter again! See you laterr!! -xx-